Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aurra sing

by getagirl4 Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 6:59 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2009 at 12:05 AM by getagirl4

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:39 AM
Awesome! Aurra Sing is a great character, and you did a wonderful job with this Sim!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:52 AM
Keep Up The Awesome Work!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:25 PM
oh wow,awsome work you have done^__^
Thanks for sharing:]

(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 12:24 AM
Fantastic work!! Love all your stuff!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:37 AM
OH MY GOD! I can't believe how good of work you did. Great job. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:28 PM
I like it to,you made some mistakes in her discription though,mostly her home planet,Nar Shadaa not na shadaarO.o by the way aurra sing also has,or had an antennae on her head,given by the anzati she was trained by,is it possible to implant that?(yea yea thats just details donthca worry)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by superdarth
I like it to,you made some mistakes in her discription though,mostly her home planet,Nar Shadaa not na shadaarO.o by the way aurra sing also has,or had an antennae on her head,given by the anzati she was trained by,is it possible to implant that?(yea yea thats just details donthca worry)

ah...thaks, i didn't notice my spelling error yeah i know about her antennae & anzati though i haven't found a mesh suitable for it.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:44 AM
That is one of your best works...
I really like Aurra although I have no clue what she did. I think you deserve more comments!!! She's such an unknown character that not many people are searching for her -__-
Anyways, this is just making-me-wanna-say-HOLY-COW!-awesome hahahah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nacho4u
That is one of your best works...
I really like Aurra although I have no clue what she did. I think you deserve more comments!!! She's such an unknown character that not many people are searching for her -__-
Anyways, this is just making-me-wanna-say-HOLY-COW!-awesome hahahah

THANKS SO MUCH
you first see Aurra Sing in star wars tpm durring the Boonta Eve pod racing scene...she is overseeing the race. she is also mentioned in the star wars novels/expanded universe...though i have not read any. she is really a very popular minnor character although you only see her for less than a minute in the movie...unknown of couse to those who aren't
SUPER GEEKY STAR WARS FREEKY
like ME

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 3:35 AM
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM
awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:37 PM
OMG! Aurra Sing is my fav star wars character! Thank you sooooooooo much for making her she looks awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 6:27 PM
Wow...It looks so much like her.

Unfortunately, I hate Aurra Sing...xD