Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

School (Residential Lot)

by plasticbox Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:31 PM by plasticbox

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:29 AM
That's so cute! It would make an awesome school.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:33 AM
aargh! I'm never going to escape school!

Thanks, it looks so cute!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:47 AM
It nice to see you back! You've been so quiet lately I was wondering if you had been abducted by aliens! Another simple and functional lot! I love it. Thank You!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 10:12 AM
It looks absolutely stunning!Thank you very much

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:49 PM
so so clever!!!

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:17 PM
What an absolutely perfect little lot, I love it. Great job :p

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:27 PM
Simply adorable! I like it alot :-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:37 AM
YAY! PlasticBox, you are the best!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:59 AM
Wow i love it! The best school i have ever seen made ,i really like how it's so cute and little...now where are all these school houses requesters? hehe

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:11 AM
Wow. When I think about a school, I just see a classroom, cafeteria, bathrooms, and lockers. But WOW! Great job and thanks!!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:25 AM
You're affordable design is phenomenal! I ve seen other try to do it but to no avail you are the lord of simple and affordable lots.

This should be converted to my Orpheus Teen College!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:19 AM
Well, I've never visited nor seen a school like this (unfortunately), but for the Sims it's a great building! I mean the mixture of a one-class-room school 100 years ago and a school with modern possibilities. A well done compromise, I like it. Thank you!
hexameter
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:12 AM
My own primary school was a little bit like this, actually -- a very picturesque little house (no idea how old, but it's a protected monument) with a garden and huge chestnut trees in front ... it was not *one* classroom, but it was really tiny, even as a kid I thought it was small. Perhaps four or six classrooms. But of course there were no biotech stations =).

Anyhow, that's (partly) where the idea came from. The other inspiration was the school on Isle of Thyme, by JadeElliott: http://isleofthyme.squarespace.com , which is even tinier -- a school *and* a separate house for the teacher on a 2x2 lot!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:14 AM
Thanks so much Plasticbox, for crediting me, because I saw several of my ideas in there...like the garden behind the school.

Yours looks LOVELY! When I looked for schools to download, I had to make my own...so now others can use yours, which is so cool!

I found out kids can't use the plants growing stations...I am going to update that post with new pics after I have run the school for awhile.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:45 PM
I love this little school. I wish I had one like this when I was younger. I probably would have had an easier and happier time.

Great job.

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by masasaiyan
I love this little school. I wish I had one like this when I was younger. I probably would have had an easier and happier time.

Great job.

I hear ya.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:11 AM
thank you, this is great!!!

早早睡,早早起。眼睛鼻子都喜欢。
晚晚睡,晚晚起。诨身上下无力气。
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:58 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 12:27 PM
this lot is fantastic thank you, my schoolmaster is already teaching the local kids, thank you ever so much

An Alien stole my lunch
Instructor
#21 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 11:31 AM
This school looks old-fashioned; I thought it was a church at first.

I actually like how this particular lot is small, though. Less lag for us!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:47 AM
If you want it to function as a real school, go to simlogical.com and click on sims 2 then instutions. You'll find how to operate schools w/o university
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:30 PM
AMAZING LOT! i love it thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:34 AM
thank you