Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 791 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 11:14 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Renaming a neighbourhood lot
Hi, I have searched and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been asked I've spent last 2 hours trying to find the answer with no luck so I hope someone can help me. I was wondering how I can change the names of my neighbourhood lots, residential and community..mainly community. I've named my community lot a ridiculous name thinking I could change it later, I have uni and nightlife eps. Thanks in advance :D

~If there's no coffee or chocolate in heaven I ain't going~
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:22 PM
Pick the lots up in neighbourhood view and put them down again. You should be able to change the names.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:32 PM
Omg thank you so much I was just about ready to delete and start again, I'm gonna go and try it now again thanks :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 2:19 PM
I tried picking up the lot and putting it back down that didn't work so I tried moving it to a different spot but that didnt work either. Is there a cheat or another way to do it, I really don't want to delete and start over.

~If there's no coffee or chocolate in heaven I ain't going~
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 2:58 PM
When you pick the lot up, put it in the houses bin. Then put it back down, you should be able to change the name then.
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 6:26 PM
I can't remember if this is a feature that appeared in OFB or if it's been there all along, but I just click on the lot and use the re-name tool.
Screenshots

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams