Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 2636 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 11:53 AM
How can I recolor my downloaded objects?
Hi!
I have a problem.
I want to recolor a kitchen-set (I downloaded it) but I can't find it ...can someone tell me where I could find it?

Chiro

Visit my blog: Simsalia
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:12 PM
first: for find some recolor tutorials please look at tutorials subforum at here.
second: you could find some kitchens on many websites that creates kitchen sets (personallity I like: 4eversimfantasy.net and reflexsims.de)

bye
Object(ive) Investigator
staff: retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 6:09 PM
It won't be listed in object workshop (or wos). You need to use the open button, navigate to the package and open it from there. Then procede as normal.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 7:15 PM
Thank you jaxad!

@Karlius:
At first: I looked in the tutorial subforum but there was nothin' interesting about it.
Second: I don't understand what you meen, I will recolor a set and not download another...

But also thank you.

Chiro

Visit my blog: Simsalia
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:37 AM
oh! ok sorry, I think you dont knew where you can download one (you dont say nothing about object workshop) and you'll want learn create recolors packages (the topic's title says that) please be more speciffic next time because others couldnt understand
Object(ive) Investigator
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:49 PM
She was perfectly clear. She didn't understand how to recolor something she downloaded.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
The Resident Bunny
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:11 AM
Misunderstandings happen, especially when English is not everyone's first language .

Section jump