Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hunkalicious Button-Neck Tops

by fanseelamb Posted 17th Jul 2006 at 10:44 PM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 5:22 AM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 6:36 AM
Ow! Ow! These are hunkalicious! Thanks - lol!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 6:50 AM
Every time I see your name on a new upload I get uber excited because I just know it's going to be a wicked cool outfit for my males to wear! Thanks so much Very smooth!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 7:08 AM
Wonderful, as always!!!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 7:49 AM
Thank you for making these tops with collars that actually look like collars any male I know would actually wear! These are awesome. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
I don't think I have a single adult male sim *not* wearing any of your stuff

~~like a dirty dog
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:55 AM
What would my male sims do without you? Thank you so much!
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 1:18 PM
These are AWESOME! Thankyou, Fanseelamb, these look spunky!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 1:19 PM
these are so cool! thanks!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 1:44 PM
Thanks, I love these! You are single-handedly supplying my Sims men with new wardrobes!

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:28 PM
fanseelamb there is just something about your work I can't put my finger on it.
Yes that is it realistic clothes.
Thank you

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:30 PM
These are hot! Thanks, again!

Melissa
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#13 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:45 PM
Thank you Fanseelamb! I am so loving this whole line of clothing for guys. Please keep 'em coming.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:10 PM
Thanks so much for these great male shirts! I love the high quality of your work and almost all my male sims have clothes by you,
Kate
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 6:50 PM
Fantastic and very realistic! Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:13 PM
Niiiice....^_^ Reminds me of the shirt Lolonoa Zoro wears in One Piece. (Though that is white)
Alchemist
#17 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:41 PM
Another kind upload from you for our male sims! Thank you, I needed it, my male sims thank you all together (c'mon boys, clap you hands, be nice with fanseelamb, he's your last hope to be sexy and cool).
Good job! Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:43 PM
ohh, another great clothing item btw.... I just love your male model lol
Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:38 PM
all of my male sims clothing were made by you. i dont have anything else. i love your work. keep it up :lovestruc
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:42 PM
Wait, this sucks. Why is everything you do so perfect. I can't even believe it. You're incredible fanseelamb. Everytime I see a post by you I know it's something amazing. Thank you so much!

Do NOT upload any of my sims or houses to the exchange or in contests, please.
I have VERY high standards for what I download, so here are some of my favorite sites: Universal Sims, SimsRubiCon (clothing), Holy Simoly (objects), PeggySims 2 (hair), Gionovan Salvatore (accessories)
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 11:02 PM
I heart you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:13 AM
Ditto what everyone else said.

I see your name and I run storming into the thread to find your high-quality clothing. You do not disappoint.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 3:01 AM
nice thanx,could u also uplod the model in the pic,really like him.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#24 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:39 AM
Thanks SO much for this and another thank you for linking the jeans I had to have those too!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:34 AM
I love you! Thanks so much for making and sharing these. :lovestruc

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Page 1 of 2