Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 recolours of the new Double Wide Double Hung Window Mesh

by discordkitty Posted 18th Jul 2006 at 3:19 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:48 AM
These look great, thanks!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:52 AM
Thank you so much Discord. Please tell me that you're going to do a recolor set for the newest small double window too?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 5:30 AM
I am Same colour set as the other two and I'm going to *try* to do it in the base colour that this one and the triple set is done in. No promises on that one though
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 12:02 PM
Thank you so much for the recolors and links to the rest. I grabbed them all. I build and share homes - (not pay, just upload to UltraShare and post the link) - since the creator allows sharing of the mesh this way, do you also allow sharing of your recolors?

These are wonderful...thanks again.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 12:14 PM
I don't mind at all - as long as they don't end up on the exchange like someone else did them :p
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:53 PM
Oh, good; I wanted a white version. Thanks!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 10:49 PM
I really appreciate the recolors of these windows. I'm always happy for new window meshes, but a variety of colors is just as important. So thanx!

In the end revenge sends end to the defendant.....
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by discordkitty
I don't mind at all - as long as they don't end up on the exchange like someone else did them :p

Thank you so much. Nope, never upload diddly to the exchange. Too much hassle. I've never thought to ask, though I know the majority of the creators feel the same about their stuff being shared on the exchange...why is that? Just curious is all.

I've taken note of your screen name, and will included it in my updates. BTW, I only put my updates up at N99.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 1:44 AM
I haven't had this happen to me, or if it has I haven't seen it (I don't browse over there and have uploaded little here compared to other creators) but people will download things from various sims2 sites and then post it up on the exchange as their own creation or just not give credit for it, even if they're not claiming it as their own. Trying to get something of yours taken off the exchange once someone has done that is like pulling teeth.

While recolouring isn't exactly hard a lot of the more advanced stuff (that I can't do :p) is. So I can imagine what it feels like when you've spent days or even weeks working on something and it's put up there as someone elses creation.

Anyway, enjoy the windows - the new small ones are uploaded now as well
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:42 PM
Ah, that makes perfect sense now that you put it out there like that. Nope, I have no use for the main site except to go see new screen shots pretty much.

I saw the small windows, they look great! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:18 AM
Thank you!
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 11:27 AM
Thank you again for the recolors!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *