Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims In The City - House #6

by eedgan Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:12 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 8:56 PM by eedgan

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:02 PM
WOW YOU DON'T SEIZE TO AMAZE ME I love all of your "Sims In The City" houses they rock i'm going to add this 1 to my collection thanks alot.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:12 PM
superbe merci !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:38 PM
Beautiful house! I love your architectural skills so much! thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:00 AM
This is stunning! Thanks very much!
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:15 AM
This is an amazing house! Thank you for sharing with the rest of the community. I can hardly wait to see your next creation!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:03 AM
Georgous house

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:49 AM
I love the style. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Alchemist
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:54 AM
Great work eedgan, you're the master in building city houses. I like also your furnishing and decorating style. Kiss and ciao.

(moononsun, you're still my favourite)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:25 AM
I have several of your other houses (and I love them). I have never had any problems with any of them except this one. It looks like the house has been flooded after a storm. There is water in the garage and basement. So it is non-liveable at this point sort of speak. LOL Is there a cheat I don't know about that I need to input????

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"