Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victoria's secret 2005 fantasy bra by JB

by joebart622 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 5:15 AM - Updated 27th Aug 2006 at 2:59 AM by joebart622

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:05 AM
Very nice and sexy. Thanks!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM
Very hot!!! Thank you for great job.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:04 PM
Thank you for this very sexy set.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:51 PM
You are amazing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:38 PM
Very pretty!! Just love it! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:33 PM
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite lingerie designers! Thank you!!! This look fabulous! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:32 AM
Georgous!!!
Thanks so much for all the colors and varieties!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:41 PM
Very hot! I give it a 10! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:05 PM
hmm i love it i dont want to sound rude but the bra was also featured in the victoria secrets 2005 winter show
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
Does it really matter where the bra was featured?

These are amazing

Thanks JB!!

:D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:11 AM
Thanks for all the comments!
I started off with like two comments, I come back and theres nearly a dozen. thanks alot!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:25 PM
Hello JB!

I love all your creations, you are very talented and take the extra time to pay that little something extra to detail. I had a question, hope you don't mind. First off do you have a seperate personal site and secondly what if I just wanted the mesh and 1 recolor of some of your sets? If I did download the whole set and took out the colors I did not want, how would I know which are the recolors and which was the mesh? I just spent the last 3 days cleaning out my downloads folder and don't want to download anything I don't truely want. I'm trying to make room for the upcoming expansion LOL. Hope you understand

Ldyvamp
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:55 PM
Thanks alot! there is no mesh, it is a basic maxis mesh.

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:30 PM
Hi again JB!

Maybe I should have posted this along with one of your creations that does require a mesh, like the shiny bustier or the sheer lace vamp robes, that's my fault. Let me ask this, you know when your in create a sim mode and your picking out clothing for your sims. If you hover over the picture it sometimes tells you who created it and if it's a mesh or not. Do your creations show this? I just want to know that I am not deleting a mesh when I am deleting colors I may not want. I plan on downloading A Lot of your creations, now that I have found your particular section of the site.

These are some of the most beautiful and alluring clothing on the net!
Thanks

Ldyvamp
Forum Resident
#16 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 9:33 PM
Cheers 'JB' these are great!, and I totally agree with Ldyvamp's comments "...These are some of the most beautiful and alluring clothing on the net!". Plus, the default ones are just so 'Virginia Plain' aren't they - thanks for sharing... :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:31 PM
Default I love your work
I love all of your creations, I used to have all of them, then i bought a new computer and I am having to redownload every thing....but thanks sooo much for all the wonderful outfits , i wish I could make clothes look as good as you do!!! :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:07 AM
These are stunning.Once again you've do a wonderful job.Thank you.:D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:48 AM
<Bows > I love these soo sexy I love your work
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:46 PM
Very sexy good job.