Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Recolors Of ModSquads Fur Coat Mesh

by vuittonboi1989 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 7:00 AM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:26 AM
Flippin Sweet! That will hold me over until Glamour Life comes out. Well, these look even better than Glamour Life Stuff has.

I hope those activists don't get ticked off.

Simaster8 - Decking-out your suburbia
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:59 AM
These are amazing!! They'd look perfect on any rich sim.... haha or on a flapper. Chicago, anyone? :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:30 AM
I was trying to make these today but they looked like crap!
These look great man, mine came out crappy since i dont like photoskinning and beautiful fur is very hard to make graphically. I really just wanted them for modeling bikinis!

Greta work-JB

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:31 AM
omfg these are wonderful, thank you.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:03 AM
Awesome recolours. Thanks for taking the time to do so!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:41 AM
Awsome Freaking Awsome

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:45 AM
Fantasic! Thanks so much vuittonboi1989!
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:29 AM
Mike This is really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:25 AM
These are great, did an animals right activist give it a low rating? lol
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:13 AM
Verrrrrrrrry Nice! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:35 PM
Very nice :D. Now it's a real fur coat. Look out, Downtown!

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:01 PM
Thanks guys, for all the positivity, sometimes people can be so rude!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:30 PM
I hate fur coats because I love animals, but I have to say you've done a great work! It's amazing how you did the skinning and how it looks in a Sim.

Keep doing these fantastic works!

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:24 PM
I was going to say, these look better than Glamour Life, but it's been said already. Thank you so much!

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simaster8
I hope those activists don't get ticked off.

I'm an activist and I'm not at all ticked off. But only cos I know that they're only pixels. And besides, these'll give my sim-me and her activist buddies some fur industry model b**** to beat up!
Thanks! And I made up a slogan for these:
Love animals, love pixel fur coats!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:49 PM
OMG u murdurur!!!!11111 lol Kidding, but I seriously don';t like the fur industry. But still, like MisfitRocker, I'll download em for my rich-and-snobby-corporate-scumbag-runway-model-careless people...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:55 PM
ok i may just be stupid? but can the coats go with any outfit?

Even though the gods are crazy. Even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love baby. I'll show you mine .I can make you nice and naughty. Be the devil and angel too. Got a heart and soul and body. Let's see what this love can do. Baby i'm perfect for you-Paris Hilton
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:59 PM
These are awesome and let me add my "these look way better than the Glamour pack ones do!" to the rest 'cause that's the first thought I had when I saw 'em and I still wanted to say it even if it's been said already which I see it has so I just added mine to theirs! *takes a deep breath* Really though, these are fantastic! You did an amazing job on them! Thanks for all your hard work ... it really paid off!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:09 PM
Nice Beaver! (Always wanted to say that without getting slapped)

Great Job!! As for fur-fighters... Technically it's faux fur... Right?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:41 AM Last edited by Xx_harp baby_xX : 27th Jul 2006 at 1:46 AM.
Awesome!! And I don't know how anyone can get p*ssed aboutthis, it's PIXELS!! Lol :P
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ILV
ok i may just be stupid? but can the coats go with any outfit?

They're accessories, under glasses, so they can be worn with any outfit. Some outfits may poke through the coat though, so keep that in mind.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:00 PM
SAAAAAAAAAAAWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i rated five stars. and i like these better than any of the fur coats on here. really i do u do a rele good job w/ ypur work. thnx for sharing

Even though the gods are crazy. Even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love baby. I'll show you mine .I can make you nice and naughty. Be the devil and angel too. Got a heart and soul and body. Let's see what this love can do. Baby i'm perfect for you-Paris Hilton
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 3:11 PM
Oooohh..they look good. I'm getting them all & I love the mink coat the most. Great work! Thanks
Instructor
#25 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:27 AM
I made two recolors in Black&White (my favourites) and have only something to add. Maybe due to the small size of Sims it is not perceptible in game, but the coat presents a big hole under the arms. Can it be repaired?
Tried to place a pic but the 150kb would be far too small to see it.
Page 1 of 2