Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shoo Flee General Hospital - by request

by twoflower Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 4:28 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 12:11 AM by twoflower : edited compatibility info., added link to .zip file

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:41 PM
Thanks! I built a hospital myself--it was very small, but it took forever! I really like this one and look forward to using it in my neighborhood. :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:03 PM
Quel superbe travail !!!!
Delphy must increase the number of stars, it's a 7 stars job !!!!

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:23 PM
Wow... cool hospital... Thanks...

By the way, if the lot contains UNI objects, then it requires UNI to run.
If it was made under a game version with OFB, OFB is required to run it. I'm unsure cases of FFS at all.
If the lot has OFB objects, it requres OFB to run.

So, if "...Uni or OFB, but I have used objects from both of those expansions...," is true, then this lot should require all the EPs up to now to run.

Hope this helps.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:32 PM
Beautiful job! Looks great :clap:

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niol
So, if "...Uni or OFB, but I have used objects from both of those expansions...," is true, then this lot should require all the EPs up to now to run.

Thanks for explaining, Niol. I went ahead and changed the compatibility information. I would prefer to err on the side of caution when it affects people's games.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:52 PM
This is awesome! Thanks 4 sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:49 PM
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. =DDDD Thank you x infinity. ^_^ I wish I could give you more than 5 stars.

Wanna know more about me?

Check out my...

Myspace

Vampirefreaks

Xanga
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:59 PM
this is absolutely fantastic!!!

and i love the name

--
a male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car
Banned
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:31 PM
Wow that's awesome, I probably won't use it as a hospital, I'll probably convert it to hotel with shopping center or super rich sims house with business on lower levels. But oh my this is awesome, too bad we can't give more than 5 stars
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:34 PM
This is great! I can't wait to use it. Thank you.
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:46 AM
It's wonderful. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:02 AM
Really really nice,thank u.
Instructor
#14 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:36 AM
This has got to be the most amazing lot that I've ever seen. It looks perfect. You should be very very proud of this one. 5 stars. You have my eternal gratitude for sharing this with us.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:34 PM
That is one gorgeous structure, Twoflower! Excellent job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:46 PM
Wow! I can hardly express how much I appreciate all your kind words. Thanks! I really had fun building it.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
Amazing! Stunning! Incredible! Other similarly emphatic words! Really, a great, great job. Thank you for your hard work and your excellent summation of the hospital and what is/is not included and the links. It's tough to get everything in, and finding links is like pulling virtual teeth, so I really appreciate you going through and giving us so much. Thank you!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
Beautiful, twoflower! BEAUTIFUL!!!! The best I've ever seen. I rated 5 stars, though it deserves 25. Love it!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:35 AM
This looks awesome twoflower! I've just covered my desktop in medical CC to fill this with!
Instructor
#20 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:18 PM
Hmm...what a shame I don't (yet) have OFB. Though, I always thought it was spelled shoufleé. (I've considered compiling my own dictionary for this issue.)

Nice job on the hospital. Maybe I'll consider work on a similar building: The Marachalavee Crisis Center for Teens. Ah...but whom to fill it with?
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:26 PM
Wow! I see a great idea emerging. I'm going to keep it top secret though...You might be able to guess it...

Because a hospital very similar to this is the setting of my absoulute favourite TV show.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 8:03 AM
This is the best sims hospital i have ever seen!!! You have certainly magnificent sense of humour!! e.g. (drop bag) lamps beside the bed =D!! I just can say WOW and thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:28 AM
You won't believe how happy I was to see your hospital. Love it to bits. It is fantastic
Forum Resident
#24 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:15 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 11:48 PM
This is also awesome!!! i have always wanted a hospital for my soap opera stories and that!!! the ones i built were always too small and looked nothing like a hospital on thew outside!! So thanks again, the only problem kis i only have the original game installed right now due to my old computer crashing and i dont have a few of the expansions listed, i would like it if you could possibly make and original version!! Mainly for the shape of the hospital, but i dont suppose you want to do that,m well if you are bored some day thazt would be awesome!! thanks!!!
Page 1 of 2