Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tenth Doctor

by Obliviumjr Posted 31st Jul 2006 at 1:44 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2007 at 9:37 PM by Obliviumjr

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:29 AM
This is fantastic! This is by far the best Tenth Doctor Sim around. The amount of work you have put into the face is evident and has really paid off. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:28 PM
YAY!! I *LOVE* Dr. Who. I just started watching with 9, and am just that side of obsessed with C.E.'s Doctor. Can't wait to see the new season with D.T.'s 10. Thanks for reminding me to get back to work on my version of C.E.'s 9! :P

Always,
Emma

PS: Great job, btw.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:16 AM
I love it, Thank you! He's perfect. Love the suit!

Its amazing to me that no matter what I want/need for my game I can always find it here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:18 PM
Default V 2.0
well i might upload this as soon as possible but here is with the trench coat (2.0) cool eh?

exiting the TARDIS (the tardis is not mine i found it on the site and the coat is Generalzoi's)

i love this picture

~Obliviumjr
Next Update V 2.5 (plus sonic screwdriver)
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:07 AM
He he... on the second picure the doctor looks goofy...
Any way.... realy nice and i love it. Get that trench coat done so he can look even cooler.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:20 PM
Obliviumjr (& Margarite), wow! - thanks for sharing... You've captured the new Doctor Who (as played by David Tennant) perfectly - quite un-canny in fact [Dwnlds]

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 5:37 AM
Yes but is he waering converse's?
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bella_Goth
Yes but is he waering converse's?

yes he always (well, most of the time) wears converse shoes in the show, his feet have to be comfy! i would hate to do all that walking in posh shoes lol

btw on making the 10th doc. hes way better than C.E.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 7:06 PM
[dwnlds into sims house] Mwhaha, mario, Link, scoby doo! and now the doctor Mwhaha!
my sim town is so cool it pwns all :D
And its thanks to people like you it pwns all. without you it would un-pwn all.
you rock dude. But when will be the next update?
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:51 AM
Any more updates, Obliviumjr?
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 6:37 PM
I think hes given up
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:03 AM
Nice work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:34 PM
thanks, see, i would like more people to help me with this, i need to do his converse, but i can't unless someone makes me a mesh, know anyone i shoul ask?
~Ojr
P.S no i haven't given up, although it was like a year ago since the last update!