Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boulder Rock Park - Outdoor community fun for your Simstones!

by maskeysims Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM by maskeysims : forgot lot size

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:51 AM
This looks really good. Thanks for sharing it with us~!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:23 AM
This looks very good! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:23 AM
Very rocky ! naice jobe !
thanks again

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 11:22 AM
Extreamly well made!! Good work please make more!!!!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:16 PM
wowy nicejob can't wait to see whats next:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:55 PM
Wow! this looks so cool! perfect for my seal pals to climb on!

I really miss your hair in my face
And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:22 AM Last edited by _selene : 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:27 AM.
This is wonderful! I was really dreading making a custom park for my hood but now I don't have to.

***Edit***
I can't install it. It says that it requires an expansion pack not installed. I have all of them except FFS.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:41 AM
Sorry, i have FFS and am not sure what the creators used IF they used anything from it. I'll look into it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
Default why can't open file
Quote: Originally posted by _selene
This is wonderful! I was really dreading making a custom park for my hood but now I don't have to.

***Edit***
I can't install it. It says that it requires an expansion pack not installed. I have all of them except FFS.

I am going to say it's because FFS is not just expansion but you run it from the disc so the files are in a different format from OFB - it always pops up about backing up etc when installing a new ex pack so I'm betting it's cause I have FFS and yours is looking for OFB, even if none of the items are from FFS or cloned from anything in it. If you really want it I'll try saving it and uninstalling FFS and then pack it to sims2pack (It shouldn't affect any objects cause i don't think they used anything from ffs for the simstones and anything else was downloaded by me long before I had the ex pack.) I'm almost ready to do it anyhow before I suffer a download meltdown (happens regularly LOL ) Let me know if you would like me to do that or if you're like me and end up getting the ex. pack to solve the problems
Lynne
(maskeysims)
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:25 PM
Where did you find all the large rocks? The link to the Desert Rock doesn't seem to be working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 8:24 PM
awesimaliscious!!! :D