Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hoofhame

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:18 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:38 PM by bluetexasbonnie

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:46 AM
wowzers! this one is by far one of my favorites that i have seen in quite a while! fantastic job!

I Cannot Upload Furnished Lots, As I Am Not Able To Redistribute Most Of The Contents- Enjoy!

Check Out My Uploads & My NEW LC's House from Laguna Beach
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:50 AM
Wooooooof! That's b.e.a.utiful! Are all the custom content included??

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 12:36 PM
All of the custom content except the horses are included. The horses were not on the lot when it was packaged.

Glad you like it.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:29 AM
This is really nice. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:13 PM
Oh wow, that's beautiful! Great job and thanks! :D

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:46 AM
Your landscaping is wonderful. I love your houses. Usually, I build my own, but several of your creations have found space in my 'hood.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."