Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phantasy Star Online - Red HUnewearl Clothing (Corset, Skirt, Heels & Choker)

by sunken-woglinde Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2006 at 5:37 AM by sunken-woglinde

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:28 AM Last edited by beosboxboy : 5th Dec 2006 at 2:38 PM.
Absolutley amazing! You have captured the look and feel of the character and adapted one of my favourite non-Maxis games to The Sims 2 You did great! Don't let the little incongruity of the light coloured line distract you from the other 99% success of this Sim, she is a great Sim no matter what costume; the way you have added the various pices together to make a Sim that is great than the sum of the parts is a great accomplishment.

Many thanks for her, these items will be a great addition to my fantasy neighbourhood.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:03 AM
Aw, Thank you so much! I'm incredibly flattered! I really appreciate such an enthusiastic comment, it makes me very happy to know my work is appreciated! ^^ Thank yooou!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:26 AM
Neat. Thanks for the download, I'm a huge Phantasy Star series fan.
Thought I would like to point out something:
HUnewearls wear shorts, not skirts. Anyway, It's a cool coloring. n.n You keep up the good work.