Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible putt golf course recolor-visible putter and ball (request)

by pfish Posted 7th Aug 2006 at 4:05 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 2:53 PM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:34 AM
What a great idea, now I'll be able to create a real community Golf Course!
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:53 AM
Very nice idea, but how do you find the golf course again once placed on the lot?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Very nice idea, but how do you find the golf course again once placed on the lot?

Ha, Ha. Well, you will have to use hand tool to find this invisible golf course all over a lot. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297

You could put another object next to it/them.

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:28 AM
pfish,

Ever since you made (re-made) the invisible wedding arch, you've been my hero. Thank you so much for adding to the realism in the game.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:45 AM
Thanks. m5magic5 is my brother and he loves it
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 6:00 PM
Default Simple serenity
There is a big grin on my face now. My pretend golf course is now going to get some use. Oh yes, many thanks. Cheers to the creator of all invisible.

"To break free"
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:55 AM
Great idea! You have made this great.
Many thanks for it.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:54 AM
Fantastic! What a great idea m5magic5 had. You did a wonderful job on this object. I just love this!! Great work as you always do!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 3:33 PM
P-fish, could you make a lengthened model, and change the putter to a driver, so something for a driving range?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 9:17 AM
Very nice idea,thank's.
Scholar
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:33 PM
Totally Awesome! A Golfers Dream! To Make a Large Beautiful Course! ThankYou Sooo Much pfish!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:22 AM
This is gonna be very useful. Thanks! :D