Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Oriental Beddings by flipchick74 (Request)

by flipchick74 Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 5:22 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2009 at 1:30 PM by -Maylin-

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:20 PM
Absolutely stunning. Perfect on single beds, beautifully, realistically textured without being over-realistic, and so very useful. There are far too few beddings that actually look like beddings... and yours are incredible. Thank you so much for sharing these with us.

Psst... you're featured.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:20 PM
Really beautiful ! I love the texsture. And my sims always need pretty bedding ^^
thankyou <3
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:24 PM
these are beautiful, thanks for sharing. I was wondering if you could possibly do some with indian fabric, I'm not fussy, you can use your creative licence to decide colours and patterns. lol

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:35 PM
Beautiful! I love them! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:07 PM
You did a wonderful job one these.. Thanks for making them!! :D

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:28 PM
these are just breathtaking thank you so much ~Melissa
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:49 PM
They are absolutely awesome, in every way! Thank you for sharing, more oriental would be great!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:13 PM
These are lovely. Thanks!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:41 PM
Wow. My father loves the asian culture. **This is a MUST download!!**

Hehehehe... I have Bella!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:51 PM
nice work flipchick *_*

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.~mulan
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:04 PM
Very beautiful. It looks very oriental & rich. The textures are amazing. Thank you for your fantastic beddings.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:17 PM
I love the textures and the patterns. Very exotic. Thank you!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:11 PM
yayayayay! i love them :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:37 PM
You make the most wonderful beddings! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

Damien
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:01 PM
Flipchick I always look forward to your beddings and wallpapers, I love how modern and simple they look. These are amazing keep up your good work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:39 PM
Wow. these are really pretty. thanks.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:52 PM
These are gorgeous. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 12:52 AM
BEYOND beautiful!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:25 AM
First off, I want to thank you all for your nice comments and 'thank yous'. I just love to hear them I try really hard to only put out high quality downloads, no matter if they are bedsheets or lots, and I am glad you all have noticed.

Secondly, I am pleased as punch that I have made the 'Featured' section. What an honor! I did a little dance of joy when I saw that!

And lastly, I've seen a few of you have responded about what styles you would like to see. They all sound great. I love the idea of indian style beddings, so I think I'm going to try to tackle that first - thanks Madsaffs.

Thanks again everyone for your encouragement. And I hope to pay you back with some more fun stuff for your game soon.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM
AMAZING!!!!!
**dies**
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 4:07 AM
i love these they are beautiful thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:22 AM
These are so beautiful! I just love the textures!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:55 AM
Ohhh.. I absolutely LOVE these. I downloaded loads of Asian stuff, but alas, I had no bed to go with it. Thanks soo much!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#25 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:18 AM
Absolutely beautiful! TY Flipchick

Retired from Simming
Page 1 of 3