Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dolphin's Leap Atoll

by eedgan Posted 18th Aug 2006 at 7:14 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:04 AM by eedgan : Updated tags

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
Fabulous lot and a grand 'heartbreak' story. Eedgan I simply LOVE everything about it. Fantastic job ***** Thank you

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
Wow! This is just... Wow...

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:52 PM
Wonderful, thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:54 PM
That's so beautiful! It looks so relaxing...its just too bad I don't have OFB & UNI yet. :[

[fading away]
"Neptune: Haruka... Uranus: What? Neptune: I want to touch you. Neptune: I can see the light. Uranus: It's warm, Michiru..."

Credit: avatar (copyright) me
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:58 PM
Its so wonderful that I can't get tired of checking your pics.Thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece...And for being featured.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:01 PM
Fantastic! Brilliant work
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:03 PM
great work!
i love the story, psst! congrats on being featured!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:31 PM
Stunning!

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:41 PM
That's fantastic ^__^ A very cool house. And hack-free, too! That's nice to know. I can't wait to use that lot in the game.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:44 PM
Superb job eedgan ! I too like the story background. You have decorated and landscaped beautifully, congrats on the feature !

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:49 PM
It looks amazing! Too bad I don't have FFS (thanx to you I'm seriously considering running out and getting it tonite). Great job!

Live, love, Laugh <3
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:24 AM
Congratulations!!! This is a very very beautiful work!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:49 AM
Moon_Ez's shark screen system, the link in the description is off hehe.

Absolutely perfect house, extremely well done
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:50 AM
Apart from the fact that beach line most likely would have changed slightly during all that years, and const number of palms and their locations, this lot and its backstory are simply perfect! Stunning job, thanks )

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
Incredible, thank you.
Scholar
#17 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:58 AM
I love the little story behind it. Really nice job!!!!!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:37 AM
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:39 AM
I adore your house! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:46 AM
This is really gorgeous. I enjoyed the background info. and especially the info. on where to place it Thank you so much.

Blowing out anothers candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:13 AM
Great house, Eedgan. Terrific storyline and loved the "circa 1937" pic to the "today" pic. Well done, and thanks so much for sharing this one!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:16 AM
Aww! I love that story! And I love your house too. Beautiful job.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Scholar
#23 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 4:10 AM
Default Beautiful!!!
This is sooo beautiful. I love both the house/lot AND your story (it reminds me of the story in Mystic pizza )

I would LOVE to live in a house like this. Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 4:18 AM
I wish to take a moment to say thank you to all the people named above for their kind comments. I gives me great satisfaction to know that my hard work is apreciated.

To Nengi and Corvi - such great comments from you really makes my heart glad as I really respect your building abilities!

To JoanneDyer - I will keep your comments in mind next time I create a lot with history... Actually the circa 1937 pic is a different lot created after the original Dolphin's Leap (I hate having to descibe the lots I create and tried to be a little more original this time. I probably should have used little palm trees - but I do not have them in my game... perhaps I should go get them now...)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 5:00 AM
It's so beautiful.
I love so much.
Page 1 of 4