Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Pregnancy For Teens Male and Female

by Smonaff Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 9:08 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2007 at 5:17 AM by Smonaff : Seasons Update

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:09 AM
I love you.

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Instructor
#3 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:56 AM
if i have all ep can i download standard?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 12:14 PM
thankyou! your absolutly magical!! i love you. I am now officailly a Smonaff fan! woo! thankyou again!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 12:30 PM
great work! Awesome!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
Cool I would d/load it, but it comes up 'connection refused'. I'll keep trying though as I want this for my game.

Many thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 1:00 PM
I've been waiting and hoping for this... I also get an error when I try to d/l so I will keep coming back and trying. Thanks for the hard work :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 1:38 PM
Yay it worked this time Thanks again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
if i have all ep can i download standard?

Yes, it will work regardless of which EPs you have.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 2:10 PM
I LOVE it!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 2:18 PM Last edited by Rolli : 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM.
On your images very beautiful red girl! Can You send me her by mail? Please!!! I very much want to play with her. You very talented! I shall be very grateful to you!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 2:18 PM
Does this mean absoulutly all adults will be pregnant after an abduction, or this there a random chance involved?
Inventor
#13 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 3:01 PM
Wounderful Thank you it was not fair that you needed a male sim for an alien baby
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggs
Does this mean absoulutly all adults will be pregnant after an abduction, or this there a random chance involved?

There is no random chance, this is the way Maxis made it, I just bypassed the gender check, and age check with the Inteen version. So yes, if they get abducted they will always come back pregnant.
Scholar
#15 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 3:16 PM
would this work with other abduction hacks? ive got one where you can select 'get abducted'.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:43 PM Last edited by Smonaff : 13th Dec 2006 at 3:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rolli
On your images very beautiful red girl! Can You send me her by mail? Please!!! I very much want to play with her. You very talented! I shall be very grateful to you!!!

That is Paige from Charmed, she is not my creation though, you can download her here and the hair you can get here, it is Rosehair_0002 on the first page of the hair section.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:49 PM
It shouldn't conflict with other abduction hacks since they effect the telescope, and the BHAV in this hack is called by the spaceship.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
Thank you! I hate that only men could get pregnant, especially when PoliTech is male! Thank you so much!

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 8:33 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smonaff you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrimsonBlue
I've been waiting and hoping for this...

Instead of waiting and hoping you should have done a little searching. Another MTS2 member made this hack over a year ago.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54848
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#21 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:36 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong (and it certainly wouldn't be the first time) but isn't it a bad idea, the way the game handles such things, to get young adults attending college pregnant, as they can't take the baby with them when they graduate? Certainly nifty and useful otherwise, but the part about young adults getting impregnated makes me go, "Erm...?" a little.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Systemic Anomaly
#22 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Correct me if I'm wrong (and it certainly wouldn't be the first time) but isn't it a bad idea, the way the game handles such things, to get young adults attending college pregnant, as they can't take the baby with them when they graduate?

That's why you need the InTeenimater to have YA's become pregnant. It solves these problems.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#23 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:21 PM
Oh, okay, I don't use InTEEN and haven't looked into its features too much besides the teen pregnancy and such (as it tends to conflict with a lot of other stuff). I suppose that makes sense. Thanks, jase.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:56 AM
aaah! i love you.. Thank you sooo much..

"I am a wrestler, let me on the loose. Over the years, I've taken lots of abuse. My head has been smacked, I'd been hit in the turnbuckle, Because of all my injuries, I've lost the ability to rhyme"- Colin from Whose line
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meska
Instead of waiting and hoping you should have done a little searching. Another MTS2 member made this hack over a year ago.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54848

almecho's version has not been updated for OFB. I took it out of my downloads when OFB came out.

Thanks for making a new version I can actually use Smonaff
Page 1 of 4