Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

lovelyVioletDress

by tomang Posted 21st Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:21 AM by tomang

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:20 PM
Wow, it looks so 'perfect', you did a really fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing tomang! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:20 PM
Wonderful dress! Thank you for making!

_______

Simity

~ Atheism: Belief in no God, and no belief in God ~
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:12 PM
Always dug that white hose loafer look

Nice job
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:02 PM
nice dress. you should put "gothic lolita" as a keyword too.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:03 PM
good job! But where did you get the hair in the model? Looks famailiar, but i dont have it! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:08 PM
such a lovely dress! thank you
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:39 AM
That is a very very cute dress! Thank you for shearing it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:11 AM
wow. so sweet and so lovely!! thank a lot!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:12 AM
It looks beautiful and so does your sim!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:09 AM
This dress is LOVELY! The model is quite adorable too! She has a lovely face shape and it goes very well with the dress. ^_^ Where DID you get the hair? [Message me if possible] Keep up the good work.
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:19 AM
Aw I love this dress! It's so freakin cute! It goes very well with your model! She's adorable too! Is there any chance of you uploading her as well? Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blakrose
^_^ Where DID you get the hair? [Message me if possible] Keep up the good work.

the hair is a donation hair form peggysims2.net :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:29 AM
It is lovely, awesome work

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:00 AM
The mesh is wonderful and I LOVE the dress!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:12 AM Last edited by noirnow : 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:42 AM.
oh so beautiful! Have you ever considered making something like this for teens??? there are just NOT enough classy lolita dresses for teens! They are all way to punkish (if you know what I mean. lol)

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 10:03 AM
You did a verry good job on the dress, I love it!
(I think everyone can get similar hair at http://myhome.hanafos.com/~zocbal/index.htm it's called natural purity and looks a lot like the hairstyle on the model.)

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_3095...7872960_004.jpg

Come what may! I will love you untill my diying day..
~*~The Moulin Rouge~*~
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noirnow
oh so beautiful! Have you ever considered making something like this for teens??? there are just NOT enough classy lolita dresses for teens! They are all way to punkish (if you know what I mean. lol)

True, i too were searching for something just like this for teens, it is quite close to a dress i was trying to reproduce. If you plan to make a teen version i would be very happy... otherwise, maybe i'll try to work on it myself, it is quite the time to learn to do some skinning on my own

Anyway, thanks for sharing, i already tried it ingame, it looks really really nice
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:27 PM Last edited by sinaj : 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:33 PM.
Speaking of teens, I've been looking for a dress to use for my Ouran High School Host Club themed teens. This dress is fantastic, and it's the closest thing I have found that matches the girls' school uniform. (see link below)

http://ktkore.hitori-janai.net/hostclub/01/7.jpg

Only thing is that their dresses are yellow. If you would consider maybe doing a yellow recolor, I'm sure there are a lot fo Ouran High School Host Club fans that would just faint from joy, hehe.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 8:56 PM
Oh my god! I love the dresses from Mary Magdalene, it's my favourite lolita store. You made it so well! ***** for you!
Inventor
#21 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 1:40 AM
This is such a beautiful lolita outfit, please make more!
-downloads-
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 1:35 PM
it's so cute! thanks for sharing

To thine own self be true... W. Shakespeare
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:20 PM
Wonderful! It makes a great Lolita dress.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 3:16 AM
It's such a cute lolita dress! ^^ Oh and, where did you get the hair mesh?
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 3:27 AM
I really like how respectful your dresses are. anyone could download and wear them, and they bring out the best of look of what style you created. it makes me happy to see this. i thank you for sharing these with us! ^_^
Page 1 of 2