Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wooden Snack Closet (Includes 4 colors - Animated)

by simfantastic2 Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 2:47 PM

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:55 PM
Wonderful! I've been wanting something like this since I got sims2.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:56 PM
This is so beautiful. I love it. Great job thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:02 PM
Great job bro. Glad you finally uploaded something here again. Keep up the nice work and I'll see you in a second,lol. Thanks, 5 stars. :D

Your brother A.K.A. ~Fresh-Prince~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:18 PM
thank you thank you thank you¡¡¡¡ i did a request for something like this a long time ago and finally it's here¡¡ i am so happy¡¡¡¡
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:51 PM
*Applauds* Thank you so much! Victorian Sims always looked a bit dorky with their nice, modern fridges. These are fantastic, thank you for sharing!

K.B.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 5:14 PM
This is fantastic! I love it, looks terrific! Thank you!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 6:12 PM
Looks absolutely wonderful. Thank you

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 6:23 PM
I love your creations and your site! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 8:36 PM
This is one of the things I missed from Makin'Magic.

Thank you so much!

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 8:53 PM
This is a great idea. It will probably go with the Tuscan kitchen. Or alot of other wood kitchens. Thanks alot.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:09 PM
Wow, awesome! None of the fridges I have go well with my pretty wood kitchens, but I think these will do very nicely. Thanks!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:25 PM
Fantastic! I love these. I think they will be very helpful in a lot of different settings. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:27 PM
This is so cool! I love wood! It's been a long time since I've downloaded a great fridge and I can think of at least a dozen themes to use this with. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 11:21 PM
Thank you so very much! I give this a thanks and five stars! I've looked <i>everywhere</i> for this! For the longest time, my victorian and older sims have had to suffer with the out-of-character fridge, putting a damper and out of place feeling on the entire house.

Not anymore, huh? Thank you so much!

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Scholar
#16 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 11:57 PM
wow I love both the mesh and the texture, great work here!
Any chance of uploading as dresser too?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#17 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:05 AM
Ooh this looks gorgeous and will be very handy. Thanks!!!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:26 AM
The great thing about this is it doen't look like a fridge, so it would look good in any room! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:57 AM
These are fantastic!! I was missing the old MM pantries! Thanks so much.

Fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get invloved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" - He was quite cheery untill the iocane powder took effect...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:28 AM
Yay *happy dance* this is great. I hate modern fridges in country or victorian homes & this is really pretty!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:42 AM
Wow, I have wanted this for a long time. I love to hide the refrig. and show clean cabnets. Thank You, love the colors you picked also.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:45 AM
Oooh, spiffy! Very nice; thanks.

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
Alchemist
#23 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:45 PM
Another beautyful objects, very luchy day for me today. Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
#24 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:35 AM
Thank you, this is great!
Instructor
#25 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 9:43 AM
Wow, you really did this well. I second whoever said they wanted this as a dresser, . It looks like a piece of furniture that I'd put in a bunch of rooms. Thanks!
Page 1 of 3