Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 x 4 Wall Stud Window WITH Insulation **REQUESTED** (TwiztidChild36)

by Cooldadx4 Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 8:41 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2006 at 7:48 PM by tigmomx4

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
Awesome! You are doing great on this set! I can't wait to see what's next, thank you so much! But, I hate to bother you, I just can't wait to see those roof trusses. How are they coming? Anyway, great work!

THIS

is my signature......

signature
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:31 PM
roof trrusses are almost done ...Because of this request i decided to hold off for a few days on the trusses because these windows here just aggrevated me to no end on trying to get them to work ..I will finish the trusses up tomorrow morning as long as i aint tired from fishing all night ..I still have at least 6 or so pieces of the trusses to finish but the good thing is i have all the other pieces to use as templates and that makes it so much easier ...So you will probablly see the trusses up tomorrow night or sunday sometime ....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:52 PM
Hey tigmomx4, thank you soooo much....
This is perfect, just what I wanted,I can't wait to see everything else....

Thank you for taking the time and doing this....
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:55 PM
Your Welcome ..Glad you like them ..... it wasnt that much trouble except for trying to figure out a problem that couldnt be fixed LoL ....Enjoy them !!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:14 PM
I will once the downloads work again....
thank you once again....
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:26 AM
Thanks! Fine that you come up with other parts of this collection. Though I'm no lot builder at all I'll use them in some of my buildings. Thanks for sharing your work!
hexameter
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:30 AM
This is great, thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:01 AM
All your construction things are awesome! Just one question... is there anyway to make this into a wall covering and then from that make it default for all walls? Rather then the grey wall thing we get we could get this?

Or is that completely not possible?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:11 AM
it would be possible all you would have to do is make a wallpaper but then it wouldnt look as good and only be 2 dimensional ...this window if you look closely at it i have set back the insulation texture so it gives it that 3 dimensional look ...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
roof trrusses are almost done ...Because of this request i decided to hold off for a few days on the trusses because these windows here just aggrevated me to no end on trying to get them to work ..I will finish the trusses up tomorrow morning as long as i aint tired from fishing all night ..I still have at least 6 or so pieces of the trusses to finish but the good thing is i have all the other pieces to use as templates and that makes it so much easier ...So you will probablly see the trusses up tomorrow night or sunday sometime ....

tigmomx4 do you think you can show us a preview?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:01 PM Last edited by tigmomx4 : 27th Aug 2006 at 5:31 PM. Reason: update
LMAO I was wondering when someone would ask that ...I wasn't going to but since i already showed hugelunatic a preview i guess i could show the rest of the community !!!!!! scroll down a little

Hope you all like how they have turned out so far !!!!!!!

I have just finished the roof truss set and it will be posted sometime today ...I just need to take a bunch of pics and rar ALL the files and it will be up !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:39 PM
GREAT WORK! Those are awesome! Thanks for when they get posted!

THIS

is my signature......

signature
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:04 AM
Thank you for all your comments about my "little" construction project ...which now stands at like 45 or so new meshes ....its funny how things just spiral once you get going !!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:14 PM
Can you make all of them in one?

So it's much easier?

Thanks
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:44 AM
i dont know what you mean ? all in one ? all the windows in a rar file ? if that is what you mean there is an all file but if it is not what you mean please explain...
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 1:47 AM
Could you please make a Sims 3 Version?

I would love these, but i do not have the sims 2.

THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 8:16 PM
thanks