Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Darth Maul - Star Wars EPISODE I

by vokalist Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 1:58 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:28 AM
Yay! Another Star Wars Simmer!!! He looks great, the face and eyes are PERFECT...hum...now all we need to find are some little horns for him.

New Home. Come check it out!
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM
perfect face painting, there is a hood / cloak as accessory here maybe it was made by generalzoi

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:35 AM
You should specify who made all the custom content, anyway it's great!! specially the face, looks so damn right, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:56 AM
Does he have the full body tattoos or just his face? He looks great, I love the outfit details.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:09 AM
excuse me, but i've created only his face... his body is all black... can you help me to find a good sith's dress and good horns??? HELP ME!!!

Vokalist FIBIX.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:12 AM
Haha, the face mask is really good!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:15 AM
Really great!

See my art here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:46 AM
THANK YOU GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU!!! IF YOU HAVE SOME PARTICULAR REQUEST, TELL ME!!!

BYE!!!

Vokalist FIBIX
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:11 PM
Default what no credit to me?
er...just about 1/2 of that base texture is mine from my Ani sim ...the gloves and his whole lower half of his outfit. you just recolored my texture and gave him 2 gloves instead of the one. it would have been nice of you to mention ME.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:24 PM
hello gretagirl4! it's true! i've recolored your dress...but if you read other posts you understand that this is a temporary dress... i'm searching for a good sith's dress... so excuse me for this episode... and excuse me too for my bad english... i'm italian... hehehe... can you help me to find a good sith's dress and good horns? THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:50 PM
i think these horns by GENERALZOI are very close to what darth maul has but, of course not enough of them and may be a bit low on the forehead for a zabrak. i haven't seen a really great darthmaul sith robe but, i could make you one...let me know. you should check out the home page of starwars.com right now it has a pic of darth maul manga style with his shirt off so you can see his body markings.

i am super geeky star wars freaky (^-^)

Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 5:04 PM
THANK YOU for the horns!!! they're beauty! but to have a perfect result I need to move the horns up (little), have 2 horns behind his head and other 2 horns near his ears... but I don't know how do it... I can only recolor... i'm young...
GETA, can make me a perfect reproduction of Darth Maul dress? PLEASEEEEE!!!

THANK YOU GETA!!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:30 AM
Thank! You! So! Much! He's perfect! :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:19 PM
the horns look nice (^-^)though, yes you do need more. maybe someone someday will make the mesh for them. i will work on maul's sith robes and when they are done i will let you know. i will post it on my EA sim page since i still need to buy WinRAR to be able to upload my cc here again. saddly it may take some time...i am having trouble with my computer and was planning on sending it out this weekend to be fixed and i don't know when i will be getting it back. i was supose to do it last week.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:10 AM
thanks!
Thank you GETA!!! I would like that my Darth Maul will be a PERFECT reproduction of the film!!! So thank you for your help!!! you're a friend!!!

BYE BYE!!!

Vokalist Fibix.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:27 AM
Awesome!!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw