Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default sets of Enayla's Unholy Collection

by ParasiteX Posted 1st Sep 2006 at 2:42 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2006 at 8:07 PM by ParasiteX

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 2:52 AM
Great Work.

For more uploads by me.
InSIMenator.net
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 3:13 AM
Fabulous! I've been waiting for this since I saw the originals.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:29 AM
Thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:56 AM
Yaaaaawn.. me go sleepy nows. Hope everything works. Will have a lil guide or something up tomorrow of how to fix lips to work for vamps
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 10:21 AM
I don't have any zombies in my game yet, but when I do they'll have a decent skin ^__^

Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:30 PM
Tutorial up now on how to fix lips. can get pretty time consumig to change all lip files to work so only change ones you want to use for you vamp.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:00 PM
Beautiful! May I ask, where did you get the hair on your alien sim (Img #1)? It's fantastic!

If I could be anything in the world, I would be a professional Cinderella.

~Lisa
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 10:47 PM
The hair is from www.peggysims2.net Its one of the donate hairs.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 4:12 AM
Thank you so much. I've been wanting that alien default since I first saw it. And thank you for uploading them separately. Thank you yayyyyy!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 4:56 AM
i'm the happiest girl in the world.
thank you.

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 5:58 AM
Would it be too much to ask if it would be possible for you to make a .package that allows the original Maxis lipsticks for use with the vampire skintone, or at least tell me where to start looking so I could do it myself?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 5:41 PM Last edited by ParasiteX : 2nd Sep 2006 at 6:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by IAmTheRad
Would it be too much to ask if it would be possible for you to make a .package that allows the original Maxis lipsticks for use with the vampire skintone, or at least tell me where to start looking so I could do it myself?

Sure easy job. Ill have one up in a few min.

EDIT: May take a bit longer as i may have found a way to fix it so all lips even custom ones will work without having to change em all. but will require me to hop in and out of sims a couple times so it may take a while to do.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:17 PM
Now if that works it'll be even more awesome. I can wait for my Vampire fix
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 10:18 PM
Hmm couldnt get the idea i had working. But im pretty sure theres a way to make a fix that doesnt require changing all lip files. Anyways ive uploaded a fix for the original maxis lips.
Will look into making a better fix later when i have more time.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:01 AM
This is great, I was hoping to get my vampires to have Enayla's skin.
Thank you so much for doing this

It does not seem to apply to elder vampires though. Is that intentional?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:38 PM Last edited by ParasiteX : 3rd Sep 2006 at 5:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tirlittan
This is great, I was hoping to get my vampires to have Enayla's skin.
Thank you so much for doing this

It does not seem to apply to elder vampires though. Is that intentional?

Hmm no thats not intentional. Im gonna look into it.

EDIT: hmm rechecked the files and ingame and cant seems to spt any problems with elders. Could you perhaps post a screenshot?
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 9:26 AM
I don't know what was up with my game, but once I cured and re-vamped the elder vampires, they got the correct skins.

Sorry for the trouble
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 9:22 PM
Amasing work on this one, too bad I seems to have a problem with it.
Atleast regarding the vampire one, didnt test the other two as I stubbled across my "littel" malfunction and have been trying to sort it out for 2 days now :p
It seems like the bodyskin works just fine but when it comes to the facial texture it get overrouled completly by the maxis default. It dosen't matter wich of your vampire files I use, red or no red eyes, with or without your "lips fix" eather.
Have tryed without any other defaults in downloads and with 2 other diffrent sets of skin defaults(light/tan/medium/dark), non of wich contained another vampire/alien/zombie skin that could have conflicted with yours. :p

Here is some pic's to show what I mean...

Hope you or anyone else can sort me out, would love to use these defults to the fullest. Btw that gal is just new in town and newly "infected" with an hacked object just to test the vamp textures. And a "makeover" can't help her out eather...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:23 PM
This is just wonderful! Thank you so much for these!

What would be even greater is default replacement eyecolors for the aliens and zombies! Although I don't if it's possible to make the def. rep. eyecolor for zombies... Anyways, thanks a lot!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carnael
Amasing work on this one, too bad I seems to have a problem with it.
Atleast regarding the vampire one, didnt test the other two as I stubbled across my "littel" malfunction and have been trying to sort it out for 2 days now :p
It seems like the bodyskin works just fine but when it comes to the facial texture it get overrouled completly by the maxis default. It dosen't matter wich of your vampire files I use, red or no red eyes, with or without your "lips fix" eather.
Have tryed without any other defaults in downloads and with 2 other diffrent sets of skin defaults(light/tan/medium/dark), non of wich contained another vampire/alien/zombie skin that could have conflicted with yours. :p

Here is some pic's to show what I mean...

Hope you or anyone else can sort me out, would love to use these defults to the fullest. Btw that gal is just new in town and newly "infected" with an hacked object just to test the vamp textures. And a "makeover" can't help her out eather...

Hmm. Not sure what could be causeing it. Only thing i can think of is another mod interfering with the vampire material defenition files. Try moving all your mods in downloads folder temoporarily and just leave the vamp one and test in game and see if it works then.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarimar
This is just wonderful! Thank you so much for these!

What would be even greater is default replacement eyecolors for the aliens and zombies! Although I don't if it's possible to make the def. rep. eyecolor for zombies... Anyways, thanks a lot!

There is already enaylas alien eye default included in the alien package. and zombies doesnt change a sims default eye colour when they turn zombie so there aint one for em.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:29 PM
Just wanted to put to the record that I found the source to my problem, hiding inside and missplaced amongst my "tiny" littel collection (8Gig of downloads) was a little file known as GunMods_Vampire_eyes... Oh well, thx for the hint and once again thx for a fabulous set )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carnael
Just wanted to put to the record that I found the source to my problem, hiding inside and missplaced amongst my "tiny" littel collection (8Gig of downloads) was a little file known as GunMods_Vampire_eyes... Oh well, thx for the hint and once again thx for a fabulous set )

lol.. must take you quite a while to scroll thru clothing and furniture menus
Instructor
#25 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:37 PM
This is exactly what I needed for the aliens floating about strangetown. Thanks so much for making them as a default.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Page 1 of 3