Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 More LOST characters (Jack, Kate, Sun, Jin & Claire)

by paperbackwriter Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 7:34 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 8:40 AM by paperbackwriter : Updating with an enhanced version of a Sim

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:39 AM
They look great!! You do very nice work!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:34 AM
Great job, Thank you
Banned - Duplicate account
#4 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 3:27 PM
WOw they look exactly like them. Excellent job and thanks for making them. ^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:31 AM
Thank you very much! Any chance of making Ana Lucía?
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 2:57 AM
Very nice, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:48 PM
Great! I have always wanted a Claire-one!

:)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:22 AM
I love them all. I am such a big Lost fan!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:25 AM
As a fan of the show, I am amazed at how much they look like the actors on the show. Well done ^__^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:51 PM
These are all absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM
I'm Pretty sure you did the Beatles a while ago. These are great! you do very good sculpting and have a good eye for detail. I Love your work, and am downloading all of em. Thanks a Butt-Load!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:36 PM
By the way... I turned your beatles into the ones from Yellow submarine and even made the yellow submarine for there home (yes they do live in a yellow submarine) I redid the cloths and the hair style on George so they would match up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 2:24 AM
Thanks for your comments, everyone.

tastyted1, Yep, I did Beatles on the previous year. I would like to see what you make with them. Don´t you have pictures of them or of the Yellow Submarine? Why don´t you post the clothes and the lot here?
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:04 AM
These Sims look amazing, you have a great eye! I have tried to download a couple of them, but the files have a double extension (.rar.txt) and I can't open or decompress them. I am on a mac, but have been able to download and use lots of other rar compressed mods. Can anyone help me figure out what the problem is? It occured with both Claire and Jack, the only two I have actually downloaded. Thanks for your help:-D
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 7:08 PM
From what I can see from the pictures, They're amazing. But I've got some problem installing them. I double click the sims2pack files and it says that I need an expansion pack which I clearly haven't got installed. As far as I can see, you don't say anything about that in the download details. I'd really like to make it work, but I just can't see the problem. Have you got any tips?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 10:09 PM Last edited by Beauismyhorse : 20th Jun 2007 at 11:11 PM.
Okay, I finally deleted my old question. I feel really stupid for not being able to download stuff yet

Now I can, so I'm downloading the loads of Lost stuff on here. Yay
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:56 AM
These are greatttttttt! thx alot!

Ummmm... I have no idea what to put in here for now.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 9:09 PM
Thank you for these. Very well done.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:16 AM
Cool thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th May 2009 at 1:11 PM
I have to say...as a HUGELY devoted LOST fanatic...You are my hero.

seriously...GREAT job. Especially Kate, Charlie and Desmond...

Thanks so much!

Dance all day
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:32 AM
These are awesome! Jin is great. I like Jin, and how his character has evolved. He started out loving his future wife, Sun, and then marrying her. He slowly changed into a hardened man somewhat numb to pain. Now, (my favourite version of Jin) he's a friendly selfless person. He is honourable.

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 4:02 PM
OMG, I just saw it was for the sims 2. PLEASE make or give me a link to a sims 3 version. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 11:33 AM
you are very good in making real skin colors. waw. to bad you dont have much more of it. keep up the nice work.
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 10:48 AM
Soo ... i thing everyone is great , but i thing sun could use more cheeks . That is for klaire too .