Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ms. Marvel

by ken242 Posted 8th Sep 2006 at 3:52 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2006 at 11:55 PM by ken242 : Updated with new skin

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 11:53 AM
Can't you also upload the high-heel version? Maybe with a link to the mesh if you don't want / aren't allowed to include it?
Because I've taken a look at it in Bodyshop and it looks great, but looks better on your pictures with the high-heels.

They'll never hurt you like I do
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 8:16 PM
Awesome usage of the alpha skirt mesh! I haven't thought of using it to make the waist sash thing. Great work!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 11:58 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:14 PM
Excuse me... says I need an expansion pack that hasn't been installed... and since I have all the MAJOR expansions( Uni, NL, OFB) I wonder what I need to get this working... because she looks nifty...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 2:17 AM
That's weird; the only Maxis stuff I've used are from the base game. I did make this skin after installing Glamor Life, but used nothing from that pack. Is there anything not showing up?
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 8:48 AM
This is the character I love to hate! I hate miss Marvel glad she died in the savage land glad Magento offed her to save rogue. Now I just need to get rogues ancient green costume or that cute litte amazon outfit and I can see it all again. Thanks for the upload glad some one else remembers her. By the way if you can't already tell thats my fav. issue in my collection.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 7:33 AM
WOW I think this may be one of like 20 thank yous ive extended ALLLL these years Ive been cruisin this site... but REALLY!!! probably wont even use it necessarily, but as a comic book artist and fan, this is just GREAT!! hahaha -The Oddtopsies