Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Locked thread | Replies: 10 (Who?), Viewed: 4886 times. | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 6:17 PM
Default Help - Swimmable Lake?????
Okay - I created a really nice beach house with a swimmable lake. I followed 'The Swimmable Lake Illusion' by tkdjunkie - lower 3 clicks etc. My lake is swimmable - my problem is my Test Sim likes it so much when I tell her to get out, she climbs out the ladder and then politely turns around and climbs back in. Even if I click to get out and give her another instruction (like go to toilet), she climbs out, climbs back in - and then swims to the toilet, swims thro' the floors. I tried putting plants around the edges of the lake - but she swims right thro' them. I have even tried rebuilding the lot - hoping that it was a glitch, but no - the new lake behaves the same. What the heck am I doing wrong???

Please, my poor Test Sim is exhausted, she's actually fit enough to swim the English Channel now...

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:30 PM
May ensure you've no hacks in you game that can interfere with the pool accesories.

Also, can you post a pic to show people what your lot is like? So, more ideas may come up.

May also check out the other 2 to see if any hint can be spotted out.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:57 PM Last edited by corvidophile2 : 14th Sep 2006 at 8:04 PM.
Check my tutorial eedgan for safe swimming , 3 clicks is not enough .It's somewhere in this section .

ok i have found it finally...

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=171505

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:03 PM
Thanks guys!!! I'm gonna try again...

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:11 PM
If you have trouble finding it , i have edited my post with the link -)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:35 PM
Eureka!!! I got it! (the link) - Thank you Corvi - I recreated the lake and it works! My test sims says thank you!!! (And the cheque is in the mail)

- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM
IT is 5 click down, if your lake is near the road this snbluftreozz sim will escape by the sideway !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:22 AM
what happens if they swim into the road? ha ha ha...
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhndvdprkr
what happens if they swim into the road? ha ha ha...
Time for a new way to die: being run over while swimming... what colour might the ghosts have? :D

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 4:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaibit
Time for a new way to die: being run over while swimming... what colour might the ghosts have?

mwah...hah.ha...
Probably, build a pool ladder on a foundation to get out of the road "after" getting run over!
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 4:47 AM
Muahahaha!
Or what? The ghost could scare drivers to death? A chain reaction is born! That's better than the cow plant: How to get rid of the neighborhood easily... welcome to Haunted Town!

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Closed Thread