Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Society:The Noble Steed Theatre(2x4)

by Ebbe Posted 16th Sep 2006 at 5:48 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 4:03 AM by Canoodle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:48 AM
OMG OMG this is soooooooo fabulous wow this should be featured GREAT WORK! *****.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:07 AM
It looks gorgeous !
A great THANK YOU for sharing your awesome job !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:58 AM
Wow, it is absolutely ... :gasp: !

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.

Please take a look at my profile for more creations of mine: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=176246
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:05 PM
thanks so much! i've always had troubles with tudors!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:39 PM
Out of curiousity, I'm wondering where you got that carriage. I checked the website where you said the horses were from, and I couldn't find either. Of course, I could have just overlooked them *blush* but if you could let me know I'd really appreciate it! Beautiful job on the theatre by the way!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:24 PM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169699
^carriage
hope it helps nie lot B.T.W. i like it
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 12:23 AM
This is very nice.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:19 AM
I love it, but do you have any phone hacks/mods downloaded since my phones started to act pretty strangely after downloading this... Sims can't phone their relatives and there's an option 'set ringer' avaible. If you have it, please tell me so I can delete it:D
If not, I apologize, I downloaded so many lots yesterday and now I have to ask everyone:/
I love the lot, it fits my Victorian vacation destiny so well<3