Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ozzel *for Sarah & Lily*

by aymo87 Posted 23rd Sep 2006 at 5:03 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2006 at 12:50 AM by aymo87

Closed Thread Locked by: Delphy Reason: Get yer spam here! Lovely spam!
4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:26 AM
I requested Ozzel!!! And Ozzel is here!!!!!!!!! Oh I am SO HAPPY!!!! La!!! In your face photo_me person!!! This sim looks exactly like Ozzel and if you have anything mean to say you'd better not say it!

See my art here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 9:04 AM
lol ^^ ozzel.... nice job ^^

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 2:05 PM
"He is as clumsy as he is stupid." I have requested an Imperial officer's uniform elsewhere. This is not quite up to the level of detail I would want, but it's something. Thanks.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:22 AM
Knock it off - spamming is what you are doing right now people. Thread locked.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Closed Thread