Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Ugly Disco Textures re-adapted for HystericalParoxysm's new mesh

by gwillewyn Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 8:17 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 9:04 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:33 AM
Thanks for bringing them back! If only they had more normal looking textures on the pants and shoes... Like anything is 'normal' in the Sims 2.. ^_^
Come to think of it, my dad dresses like that sometimes..
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:14 AM
Actually, I was hoping that someone would redo these. I've got an aspiring hairdresser that loves these outfits (he's a tad flamboyant ). Thanks Gwill.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:12 AM
Actually I have a shirt like the second one from the left!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Instructor
#5 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:44 PM
Thanks a lot!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:49 PM
I just wanted to say that I don't have OFB and they're showing up in my game just fine (except for the catalog thumbnail, but who cares!).

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Instructor
#7 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:40 PM
I like these outfits for artist sims, so I was a little disappointed that the textures were gone with HP's fix. Thanks for this.

BTW- if we wanted to make them default replacements, how would we go about doing that?