Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minor Update 12/21/2008: - baby/toddler/kids room "far from perfect"

by bienchen83 Posted 29th Sep 2006 at 9:03 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2008 at 6:37 PM by bienchen83

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:05 PM Last edited by bienchen83 : 2nd Oct 2008 at 8:42 PM.
I thought a few screenshots showing more detail might be helpful.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:06 PM Last edited by bienchen83 : 29th Sep 2006 at 9:20 PM.
Some other detailled screenshots.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:08 PM
Wow! Stunning!!

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:09 PM
Amazing work! I like them all!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:22 PM
Really cool meshes! Thanks for sharing

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:23 PM
I just took a look at the detail screens! They are soo adorible.

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
#8 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:25 PM
Whoa i'm amazed htey havent featured it WOW, 70 MESHES thats alot of hard work thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:28 PM Last edited by bienchen83 : 29th Sep 2006 at 9:33 PM.
@all: Wow, thanks for all of your nice feedback!

@spmjcom: You´ve been really fast. Thanks for editing your post. I´m glad you like the detailled screens.

@AbstractSIMmer187: I´m not 100 % sure how featuring items works, but I think unless you aren´t already a featured artist, they´d feature a set when they see it. Meshes are not checked before they are released here (at least, my set wasn´t checked before release).
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#10 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:01 PM
This is absolutely awesome. Such an incredible ammount of work into this. Thank you so much for sharing this here.

EDIT: You really shouldnt call it a far from perfect set
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:09 PM
It´s called "far from perfect" because it´s far from what I´d wished to be in Maxis´Family Fun Expansion pack. I was so disappointed by the EP that I decided to make my own set to live up to the theme.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:10 PM
Far from perfect? Are you kidding? This is sooo awesome! You've made a ton of people happy with this Thanks very much!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:16 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 29th Sep 2006 at 10:21 PM.
Nothing is automatically featured. Staff has to see it and then feature it. While some featured artists do get a lot of their work featured, most have many uploads and only a few featured. But this set is incredible. The attention to detail just amazes me. Thank you so much!

I don't have FFS, and you did an incredible job of giving us things to put in the children's room - both decorations and playable items. Just WOW. :lovestruc

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#14 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:17 PM
You definitely outdid the theme
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#15 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:34 PM
i love everything about it! it's incredibly perfect! we don't have nearly enough toy meshes. great job!!!

DDO
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:34 PM
"Mouth drops"

You should definitly change the name and say... pretty close to perfect. lol..

AMAZING!!! I love you for this.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:35 PM
This stuff is amazing!!!!I used to have a children's bookstore in sims1 with little furniture and books and toys, these will be great to recreate that! I love them, they really look like children's stuff and have such beautiful colours! Thank you soooo much!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:38 PM
This is so beautiful I will have to get rid of a lot of other kids stuff to fit this in but it's worth it for this. Thankyou.
Scholar
#19 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:45 PM
:lovestruc Awe, this set is so cute! Thank you!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:47 PM
I have no word to qualify your job, not because my english is very poor, but even in french. But I can say a big MERCI BIENCHEN !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:05 PM
WOW thats some collection must of taken you ages. thanks so much for sharing :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:22 PM
absolutely stunning work. It should not be called far from perfect though! It's awesome.Thanks for sharing all your hard work.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:26 PM
That is really stunning thank-you so much for sharing your wonderful talent for us all to enjoy...i just wish i had OFB then i'd download it for my ickle simmies
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#24 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:06 AM
Outstanding work - and I agree about the FFS pack - it lacked badly - as does the GS which I refuse to get =) Thanks for taking the time to make this huge and lovely collection of goodies!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#25 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:12 AM
Now my toddlers can finally become occupied with things to do instead of sitting there whining and playing with the very few toys that they already own. Thanks, these are wonderful!
Page 1 of 7