Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pussycat Dolls

by walkman44 Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 8:53 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2006 at 10:33 PM by walkman44

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 5:51 AM
I really like Jessica,Nicole,and Carmit's outfit,great work.Thanks for sharing(:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:16 AM
Thanks for the comment, exotika. I had a feeling that the outfits would be more liked than the sims. I couldn't find that many good pictures to really make the sims off. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 12:00 AM
You do know that the Pussycat Dolls are a burlesque troupe, not real singers?

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:13 PM
I want to install Melody, but it says that i dont have some expansion pack.And here it says that just we need the Sims 2. P.S. They are really good i love them!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:30 PM
Hello will someone answer me please? P.S. They WERE dancers,but now they are real singers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:04 PM
Try using the Clean Installer. Sorry, it might need some expansion packs. The only expansion packs I have are University, Nightlife, and Open for Business. Thanks for the comments.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 4:19 PM
I dont have university installed, but how then i can install the other dolls?And where i can find tht clean installer?(i dont know if you mean on the some "cleanier" Installer) Oh, and by the way, im new! And i have to say that ModTheSims2 is such an great site!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 5:15 AM
Go to the download page and right under the search bar there is a box that says Useful Info. There should be the Clean Installer that you can download. I'm not sure if you have to have University. If you do, I'm sorry.

If you could download all the other dolls then you should be able to download Melody.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 10:19 AM
Well i downloaded Melody,i just cant install her but,i will try with clean installer!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:18 PM
there is no nicole in the group the lead singer is torri
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:06 PM
Nope,Nicole is the lead singer.Have you heard thers album PCD?Well she sings there,Nicole.