Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suki's Facemask from Avatar: Last Airbender

by Batman'sRobin Posted 9th Oct 2006 at 12:38 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2006 at 4:18 AM by Batman'sRobin

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:23 AM
Very cool You should try and make Sokka's battle paint as well I would make it but I have no time I appriciate you work
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:16 PM
I just might if I see the episode he wore it again. there is a sad lack of GOOD Avatar sims (Zuko is the only one who got a good representative)
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:44 PM
This looks amazing! ^_^ I'm so totally getting this...

Here's a wallpaper with a good detail on Sokka's face paint for you & BlueIzumi:

War Paint

Hope the link's okay, I was afraid to put such a huge image in a post. ^^;;

And that, children, is how to skin a boar with your teeth.

'98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.'

(())
//\\ For Hogan
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 4:44 AM
Thanks, I'll take a look
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:54 AM
I love that you made this, but isn't her eye-shadow redder? Thanks

Definately will be downloading it, as well as sokkas face-paint.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jennifertoyy
I love that you made this, but isn't her eye-shadow redder? Thanks

It might be, though I was working the colors directly from screen caps, which sadly there isn't a lot for Suki
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 7:10 PM
but please can you make Iroh too? he is the only one I really can't use in my game... it just isn't the same without the right hair and beard I'm creathing a entire neighberhood for ATLA and I really miss him in it so please ???