Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1012 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 2:54 AM Last edited by flamebabe9 : 14th Oct 2006 at 3:02 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Missing Objects
I have noticed since my previous installs that I am missing a few maxis items I know for sure of the expensive 4 post bed and most of the excercise equitment I have made sure that it is not a download since I have removed all custom content and I also have made sure to download all of the patches. I have Nightlife, OFB, Uni and Family Fun Stuff if that means anything.

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
*shrugs*
staff: moderator DELETED POST
14th Oct 2006 at 6:12 AM
This message has been deleted by maybesomethingdunno.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:51 AM Last edited by TheSimaniac : 14th Oct 2006 at 5:56 PM.
Hmm. Right, make a backup of your stuff (go into My Documents/EA Games and then rename your TS2 folder, or copy and paste it somewhere else) then uninstall TS2 and the expansions. Then, make sure the disks are clean and then install TS2. Go into start, programs, the sims 2 and uninstall it. However, you'll reach abit where you can choose to uninstall, repair, or modify. Choose repair. Do this for all your games, put your backed up folder in and see how it goes. This might work, but I'm not 100%.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 5:55 PM
I have edited my last post, please no one use the disk cleaning thing I suggested, I think it's wrong. Instead, use the MTS2 guide.
A missing part of me that grows around me like a cage
staff: retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:54 PM
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=139718

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH

Section jump