Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dundas Castle

by Pythia Posted 15th Oct 2006 at 3:54 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:52 AM
Excellent castle, so quaint...I love it! Great job

Retired from Simming
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:00 AM
Where is the whisky bottle Pithias ?
Very nice and reallistic, thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:51 PM
Wow.
Just stunning!
From the courtyard the castle looks a little bit like a bigger Tom Bombadill house :D
(and that is a compliment)

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:24 PM
Wow! I live like, really really near it, I live next to the bridges! Wow, again! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 3:41 AM
Why hello there fellow castle maker; I love this majestic estate.
Great textures; love the landscaping.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 5:34 PM
Thanks for your kind compliments everyone, they're greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy playing with the castle.
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:58 PM
Pythia, dahling, so good to see you. Your castle is spectacular and should be featured. Fantastic job. five stars from obi and her puppies.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:30 PM
Hey obi, great to see you too (hugs). Thanks for the compliments I made this lot for Jan to use in her upcoming album, so keep an eye out for it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 3:26 PM
Wow, Pythia, you created my favorite kind of castle--detailed, lovely, not too huge, not too small--with lots of modern touches here and there. Thank you so much

Just FYI--people are welcome to use and upload my work wherever they would like. I appreciate credit--but it is absolutely NOT necessary. If you wish to recolor any of my creations, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note, just so I can very happily go see what you did with it. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:42 PM
I can't wait to play this castle. I had an odd occurrence today when a female grad invited her college beau (Mitch Woloshenko) to move in with her. He moved in and brought > 6 million (yes!) simoleans with him. Have no clue why. So I decided that unbeknownst to him and his fiancee that he is a prince. I came here to look for a castle that looked playable, and I've found one. Yeah! It looks lovely and grand, especially the keep. Thanks!