Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry

by SynapticSim Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 2:17 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:51 AM Last edited by Bloochi : 17th Oct 2006 at 9:46 AM.
This is such a good download. Breast Cancer Awarness month means a lot to a lot of people. Thank you for this. *****
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 2:02 PM
Hello
I very much wish to thank you and congratulate you for you success in being a . . .

'SURVIVOR' keep on running the race because I will be on the sideline cheering till my throat is raw with emotion.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 2:03 PM
Thank you so much for this. I too have a passion to educate people about breast cancer and how to beat the odds. My sims will wear these necklaces proudly, not just during October!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 2:07 PM
thank you so much for these! theyre gorgeous.
:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 4:10 PM
Thank you so much for this. Right now I am helping a friend deal with the fact that she will soon have to say good bye to her two little daughters. Unfortunatly it's too late for her, but hopefully I cure will come soon.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 5:19 PM
They are brilliant and absolutley beautiful. Keep up the good work. My grandfather was a researcher to find a cure for cancer and I hope that someday we can find a cure.

For the spiffiest, coolest, weirdest thing on this PLANET click here. You'll see...

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
#8 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 5:40 PM
Thank you so much for this, this means so much to me since my mother was suffering from breast cancer thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Space Pony
#9 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:09 PM
These are very neat, and quite thoughtful as well. Very nice.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:17 PM
This is great. Definitely a must have.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:23 PM
Hi, this is really something, really thoughtfull!
I hope there are many people who will not only download this but also view this, i appreciate your idea to create this.
Why don't you let people put you image on their sites, as a warning and a message?
i would be proud to put it on top of my website...
hope you'll answer me and let me and others who want this also, do this.
Not the download, just the picture, it's 2 things at the same time, The Sims and Cancer.

Sandra. :lovestruc

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 12:14 AM
Sure Sandra, you can use the image for whatever you like. You might want to toss a link to them if it's a sims related site.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 12:26 AM
Thank you for these! My future mother in law, whom I've known since childhood, is a breast cancer survivor. Self exams, ladies! Self exams!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:34 AM
Default Thanks!
Thank you for making these items. As a survivor of one year, I appreciate all the support and prayers given to this disease. Thank you for showing how much you care!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:55 PM
Thank you so much! My great grandma hadf this 2 yrs before she dies and my grandma is a 12 yr survivor. My mom, grandma, and I are obbesssed with buying things to support and now our sims can too. Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 8:04 AM
This means alot to me.I love this download and i will proceed downloading it

私を支えることを強いの弱い私告ャしているsims2 のための新しい場所を終え、私が望む間、弱いの常に強い終える!

I am making a new site for the sims2 and i hope you will support me!
Instructor
#17 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 2:54 PM
Wow. I've never seen this jewelry before. I could I have missed it? Thank you for making this. It means a lot to me.
Inventor
#18 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 6:27 PM
These are beautiful, Thanks for sharing. My mom had cancer 4 years ago and now it's back and things have been very tough these last few weeks. I will update them for Bon Voyage in my game.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:00 AM
How wonderful,
thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 2:09 AM
Wonderful job! Thanks!
:')