Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Wild Cats

by Janet_Davis Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 9:05 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2009 at 5:14 PM by Canoodle

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:01 PM
Awww, so cute! good job
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:13 PM
Great idea!! I was thinking the same thing, I started with a bobcat, and was quickly discouraged by the lack of sliders for cats. You can't make fuzzy ears!

I'd love a larger pic, hopefully during the day. I'm sure your kitties are beautiful, but they are hard to see.

Thank you!
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:57 PM
I really love wild cats. Thank very much for making wild cats.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:09 AM
Wow! Nice jobs! They're an incredibly wild cats. I have tons of wild animals in my house.. Thank you! Downloading now!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:16 AM
I wanted to make a leopard cat but sims2 pets doesnt have a bodyshop. they need to make one. Thanks for making these I can't wait to play with them.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:49 AM
Please post larger pics, hard to see your hard work. (and daytime pics )

Thanks!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:13 AM
Very cute cats, Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:01 AM
these are wonderful...tigers are my favorite animal so i will definitely be using this a lot. thank you so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:04 AM
I love the little tiger- it looks like Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes!

I WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!! OR DIE TRYING!!!
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:46 AM
This is adorable! The first thing I tried to make was a mini-tiger but I wasn't very pleased with my results. I hadn't thought of doing a lion though. Great job!
Instructor
#12 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:30 AM
Soo cuuuute!!!! Thanks, i will download them now

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:42 PM
Thanks so much
You have made me and my daughter very very happy.

hugs,
Ar
Scholar
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:10 PM
Great work.. I just hope they don't grow to eat all sims, dogs and cats on my neighborhood :D:D
Thanks alot for making this
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
Please post larger pics, hard to see your hard work. (and daytime pics )

Thanks!

Yes please!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:03 AM
I will forever love you. 5 more cats to add to my townie pile. ^.^ Keep up the great work!

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:05 PM
Very nice, thank you! I love them all. *hits thanks button a ton*
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:45 AM
Awesome! Cats are my favourite animals! Thank you! KRAZUKAT (as crazy cat:P)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 1:15 PM
Oh! I'm so thank you. I like the tiger Lion and cheetah very much. I love its. It's very best animals. I'm so happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 1:39 PM
Cute!! I'm a big, big fan of Cheetahs so I'm happy to get one in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 5:48 PM
it's okay