Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bengal Leopard - Cat Breed

by elleeden Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:45 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:18 AM by Canoodle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:16 PM
Nice, can't wait to pass on to my daughter.
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:16 AM
Wow. your cat looks great with spots.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 8:31 AM
Thank you for the lovely compliments!

Haha, I actually didn't expect this cat to turn out as well as it did.

the crazy cat lady.
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:56 PM
You did an excellent job. I am intrigued by this breed of cats, we have a couple of Bengal breeders here in BC and I had the pleasure of meeting some of these gorgeous creatures in person. Interesting breed. I created a Bengal of my own but it didn't turn out as well as yours, very nice. five star rating for sure.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:57 PM
Love it... just love it.

Fear now that I'm not going to make as many cats as I had planned as I'm just going to end up downloading GREAT kittys like this from MtS...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:12 PM
Just what I wanted-Thank you very much!

Say what??!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 8:11 PM
Your cat is wonderful! Thanks!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:48 PM
Fantastic! We ended up with a pet half-Bengal (he was supposed to be a tabby and I think the people we got him off thought he was just a very ugly tabby after their cat had romanced a Bengal). They're bizarre little critters with wonderful personalities. Your Bengal is perfect! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:12 PM
I have a bengal. Your coat is a little too orange but everything else is perfect. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:03 PM
this is great, now i can make my silver coated bengal revan! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 8:54 AM
Aww... I love this kitty, thanks

"Don't Sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things." - Dennis the Menace
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 4:22 AM
"...cross between the Asian Leopard Cat and domestic cats..."
Those poor cats! I can't imagine a Leopard and a house cat together...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:33 PM
this is a pretty kitty. i like it! although i'm not a big fan of cats that have wild cats and domestic cats as parents...

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
As a Bengal owner, I wanted to express my thanks. If I add a layer of beige over the orange, the cat resembles mine, even down to the necklace-like spots.

~Thanks again~

Don't worry; you're just as sane as I am...

~avatar by AyneGreensleeves~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by muttonchop
this is a pretty kitty. i like it! although i'm not a big fan of cats that have wild cats and domestic cats as parents...

Bengals available for sale where I live are required to G3 or G4, meaning they are third or fourth generation away from the wild cat (to domestic parentage). This adds more stability to the animal than most of my friend's "domestic" cats hold, considering theirs primarily came free from the RSPCA as ferals or with a feral parent...

the crazy cat lady.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 2:37 AM
Awww. Thank you for this. I've seen some bengal kittens irl, they're absolutely gorgeous. I didn't want to have to try and make this breed myself - I'm finicky. xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 3:57 PM
I own a Bengal myself. I absolutely LOVE this download, thank you very much <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:24 AM
Oh, how I've wished for one of these! In Sims, not in my home, they would destroy my home...