Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two cat breeds: Sphinx and a Cream and Dark Grey Tabby

by alkaloid Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:09 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2007 at 9:21 PM by alkaloid

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
Your kitty is very cute!!

Thank you for another breed! I like the Sphynx, I can't wait for user-created content!! That cat needs wrinkle's! LOL
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:35 PM
I think the hairless cats look kinda creepy in real life, but yours is so well done I can't help but like it. Great job!

Also, the tabby is gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimVeggie
Your kitty is very cute!!

Thank you for another breed! I like the Sphynx, I can't wait for user-created content!! That cat needs wrinkle's! LOL

yes indeed wrinkles please!I have a sphynx that I recreated for the game but getting her to look right without wrinkles was hard. I finally used tabby stripes in a darker shade but at very low opacity to try to get the appearance of wrinkles on her. It worked out fairly well but still actual wrinkles would be awesome.

I think sphynx are adorable and far from creepy. mine is sooooooo cute and just about the snuggliest cat I have ever had.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:30 AM
i agree with wiccadwitch and SimVeggie. ive been searching for some one who had made a sphynx i just adore them! i want one some day but i was very disapointed when pets didn't have them, thanks for making it! they both look grate

ღLiving Dead Girlღ