Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Property Of Jesus" Sign

by worship4ever0227 Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 4:02 AM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 4:48 PM by worship4ever0227

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:32 AM
I love that. Awesome work. Living my life 4 Him <3 Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:35 AM
yay! I've noticed you create a lot of christian items ^.^ I'm happy! Thanks for keeping the religious perspective alive! even though sims :D

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:48 AM
All to the Glory of God!

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:55 AM
This is awesome. Thanks for making this.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:28 AM
Hey that's nice.
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:44 AM
Thankyou very much for helping keep a Christian aspect to the game. I am very grateful for this, as I can now make my sims Christians too!

Stones have rights too. Join the international 2006 Rights for Rocks movement.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:54 AM
Funny idea! Nice work ^.^

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 10:30 AM
yay for jesu ^_^ This is awesome thankyou! Its great to have the christian aspect in our simmies lives
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for this worship, i'll put it in my game cause it will constantly remind me i'm his...i need that!
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:45 PM
I don't consider myself of any specific religion, but I do believe in Jesus. This is a very nice add on to the game to remind me of his love for us (and our sims too! )
#12 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:21 PM
Hey this is great W4E thanks for keeping the christian spirit alive here on MTS2 thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:42 PM
I love it I shall add to my game!! This PK(preachers kid) will have this on all occupide houses!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:13 PM
I'm not that religious but somehow that sign warms my heart so I shall download it. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:40 PM
Wow, I'm glad everyone likes it Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
Thank you SOOOO much! I appreciate this, and so will my sims.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:58 PM
The Sims universe is a unique world, they have no concept of Jesus or any other religion.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:18 PM
Cool idea, it gives an "olden day" feel in your pictures.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:52 PM
OK technical work, but I will be keeping my Sims agnostic.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:52 PM
haha lol, you should make T-shirts of that

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Southeast
The Sims universe is a unique world, they have no concept of Jesus or any other religion.

I feel the same way and I'm definately bothered by this. I might have to make some cool Ath stuff to balance it out.

I'm the closest thing to God that my sims know... and I like it that way. For the most part I'm overwhelmingly benevolent.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:35 PM
Default Thanks!
My Sims are very aware of Jesus and His (and God's) power over their lives. I thank you for your making these Christian objects available for those of us who want them. Let those who don't want them don't have to download them. However they object to those of us who do appreciate them. I personally have a problem with all the occult and psychic mumbo jumbo, not to mention zombies and werewolves, but I haven't tried to convince anyone else to boycott them.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#23 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 8:36 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 27th Oct 2006 at 6:53 AM.
Okay, guys, seriously. It's a sign for pixel dollhouses. Quit taking it so darn seriously. Some people want bibles and churches and stuff in their game. Others want elves and fairies and mermaids. That's their choice. If you don't like it, go download one of the other bazillion things on this site.

If you're not going to comment on its merits as an object: mesh, texture, usefulness to your pixel dollies, issues, questions, etc., then move on. There is a place for religious objects in Sims 2, just as there is a place for supernatural creatures, robots, and alien-pregnant men. Step down off your soapboxes and go find something else to download.

Consider this your fore-warning.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 10:57 PM
AMEN ! Thanks for a great download!
Quote: Originally posted by Aetherelius
awesome! thank you very much Worship. this is really cool. you may have to disregard your rating on this though. people WILL, i promise you, rate it one star just because they have something against Jesus. you have done a great job, and this sign is going into all my houses.

don't believe in Jesus? GO AWAY. don't click on a religious download only to complain about how it doesn't suit your beliefs. i don't do this when i see something of satan or anti-christian, and there are a lot of those. show us the same respect. remember: you shouldn't care, we don't care, now shoo.
Page 1 of 3