Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cliff Cube - Modern House

by The Builder Posted 28th Oct 2006 at 9:58 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2007 at 9:46 AM by The Builder

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:09 AM
I think it's a great minimalistic lot! Ideal for bachelors,i love how it sits on the hill , thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 8:50 AM
Its great, but it REALLY needs a driveway/garage... you could have built one into the hill, that would have been kewl.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 6:04 AM
You have done a really nice job, well done. Is the custom content included?

Dooglebear
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:03 AM
Thank you!

@ aceman67: Well, it isn't hard to build a garage on your own.

@ Dooglebear: Yes of course... If you remove the windows the whole lot would be destroyed.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:56 AM
Beatiful job, thanks for sharing with us .

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:07 AM
This is really a perfect step-up house for a small family. I love the simple modern design. I think I will remove a few trees and use different stairs to reduce the cost so I can move one of my families in. Thanks for sharing this!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:28 AM
Decidedly and deliciously cool... I'll pack my bags and be there tomorrow.

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 12:08 PM
Thanks!

I'm planning to update this thing though... As I wrote in the information it's a second version but much worse than the first one. Therefore I'll try to create a better one, but not right now.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:11 AM
Ah Great house. Just what I was looking for. I like the fact that it doesn't have a garage or a driveway. I never use them. Going to different lots takes forever on my slow, old, laptop, so I never have my sims leave home. Thank you!