Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible (request) and transparent mailbox recolors

by pfish Posted 1st Nov 2006 at 10:52 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 5:05 PM by -Maylin-

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:30 AM
Thanks! I've been looking for this!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:51 PM
Thank you so much! Medieval times thanks you too

So Interwined
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:33 PM
Thank you. I have always disliked the mail box messing up the lines of my house.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 5:14 AM
Thanks! This is great - just what I needed!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 10:34 PM
This is very handy, thank you so much! :]
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 1:56 AM
Hmmm, Me Thinks I Could Use This for My Attached to House Mailboxes.... Thanks pfish!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 1:00 PM
booya!!!!! man your a legend!

i wanted to make a bender letterbox, and now i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOS DA MAN? YOU DA MAN!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:32 PM
Installed these, but instead of getting an invisible recolor I get a lot of different colors. Blue, red, black, brown, white and maybe one or two others, but no invisible or transparent. I have all expansions and stuff packs, and the latest CEP. I tried it with all my hacks and custom content out and it still doesn't give me any invisible options. The only thing I can think of here - could you have accidentally uploaded the wrong files in this thread? If you have any other ideas, please let me know!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:25 PM
Ever since I installed M&G stuff, the invisible mailbox doesn't show up.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th May 2009 at 10:03 AM
Same here, too. I can't find it into the game,not in Deco, not in Buildmode, nowhere.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 2:48 PM
Wish someone would update this to work with M&G.

amor vincit omnia