Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

completely revised victorian career

by Emma_Barrett Posted 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:40 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:54 PM
Awesome! And I'm sorry to hear about the people who mock your spelling. I'm thinking a spelling is fine as long as it's not "liek thiz omgz" you know. lol. If they still mock it, why not get someone to correct the spelling?

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 4:24 PM
awww wow! you are amazing at this!! sooo.... what should Xavier do?

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 5:52 PM
I plan to use this career in my medieval hood, should fit in nicely (especially since I only have 1 career for medieval times)

Do all files go in the downloads file?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:59 AM
Amazing.
Thankies.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:00 AM
I can't see to download this. It keeps saying the file is not available and Q keeps saying it can't access/read it. anyway its not working.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:13 AM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:53 PM
I know how to install downloads using 'Q', but when i download careers on 'Q' it never apears as a career option in the game. help..this is bugging me, if anyone knows how to get careers to work please message me!

Forever greatful,

Emma
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 5:44 PM
Very cool.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th May 2007 at 11:00 PM
I love this! I can help your spelling if you like. But as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong. I'm not good with any technical stuff though, I'm pure books. @_@
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:52 PM
had an error on the suit package. Just to let you know
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:15 PM
this is really cool! Thought...instead of 'Companion of the Mistress' you can replace it with 'Lady-in-waiting'
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 11:11 PM
Does this replace any of the other careers?
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kizzmon
Awesome! And I'm sorry to hear about the people who mock your spelling. I'm thinking a spelling is fine as long as it's not "liek thiz omgz" you know. lol. If they still mock it, why not get someone to correct the spelling?

i agree with this, that kind of spelling is annoying, they don't even save themselves any effort, with their awful text speak they just sound retarded.

and your career looks cool, i can't wait till my game gets back to the way it was and i can play it

i'm actually doing a story on the sims 2 website. would it be OK for me to use this career? although I'm not sure where it'd show up I'd only be taking appropriate pictures of the families. :P

Death Kitty Kreuger

coz it's great=)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 10:11 PM
why don't you type out what you want it to say in a program with spellcheck so you can see how to spell it right

Girl Addicted To Sims
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFlip5
why don't you type out what you want it to say in a program with spellcheck so you can see how to spell it right

wow that's just unnecessary..you know what the hell she was saying anyway so get over it. stupid ocd people. anyway great career, I can't wait to try it out thank you for making it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 5:13 PM
Me gusta :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:10 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 11:49 PM
Thank you.