Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumn special: Toadstool set

by Lethe_s Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 3:40 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2006 at 3:49 PM by Lethe_s

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 3:52 PM
Do you know those my sims can eat ?
Thank you lethe's

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:03 PM
Wow. Your mushrooms are realistic.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:06 PM
I've played too much Oblivion. I can't look at those Amanitas without hearing the little "click-rustle" sound of harvesting. Very cool, Lethe. Thanks!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:10 PM
They're so cute! Love them...Gotta have them...Okay Got them. Thanks.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:17 PM
HP, I have the exact same thing
got the whole idea from too much alchemical brewing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM
Thank you for the nice Autumn set. :D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
Hehe, this reminds me of Oblivion too.
Thanks for making this set, I think mushrooms are adorable. I always take tons of pictures of them when I'm hiking through the woods.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
Amzingly realistic Lethe! You've done a fabulous job! I can't wait to put 'em into my autumn themed lots! Thanks!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:42 PM
You have again found that happy balance between realism and fantasy. So glad it was before I declared my fall famstead complete. Excuse me, I need to go plant some mushrooms in the forest. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:08 PM
Thanks! Great work!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:46 PM
this is wonderful, thank you! I love it when the mushrooms pop up in the grass and now my sims can have some, too...thanks to you
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:55 PM
Betcha it'll be featured.

~Sarah~
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:22 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 27th Nov 2006 at 7:21 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.. Items like these bring such realism to the game... 5 stars and thanks from me... off to put mushrooms around my trees out back...

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Mad Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:05 PM
Lol, these are great!!! I have the harvestable ones but my hydrobots need fixing all the time. Will definitely replace them with these! Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:28 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 27th Nov 2006 at 7:22 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
What a great idea! I love autumn too...Actualy I was born in Autumn. Your creation is really wonderful!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:28 PM
Incredible... thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:36 PM
Brilliant!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:26 AM
very good work
i like it so much
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:28 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 27th Nov 2006 at 7:22 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Wowwww thank you friend for you fantastic creation :p
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:35 AM
yup, mee too. it reminds me of oblivion & morrowind! ... It also reminds of some really tasty dinners lol ^^

they're too CUTE & so well done! Thank you, Lethe_s!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#22 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:54 AM
If I ever get around to building my fantasy neighborhood, these are going to be all over the place... :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#23 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 5:40 AM
Oh my gosh! Toadstools are so cute! Thankies!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:49 AM
Absolutely wonderful, as usual. I can't wait to see them in my game.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 7:34 AM
You allow recolors?
Page 1 of 3