Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Karate Master Career

by grrovvyhevens Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 3:27 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:33 AM
You know, I can't use these because my mom's computer hates custom careers. But I will tell you that it's a great thing for people to use. Although, I would prefer that as an "Action" career, making it a part of it instead. PM me if any comments, or questions.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:23 PM Last edited by CyberBob78 : 7th Nov 2006 at 7:33 PM.
I'd be happy to make the Do Boaks for you if you want. (that is Korean for Uniforms, you prolly call them Gi's)
But, I don't know how to tie them into careers yet. I've never tried.
I would have to make a lot of clothes to match all the belts though.
I would prolly only want to make 2 uniforms.
One with no belt and one with a black belt
since black is usally the highest belt in most martial arts.
Some martial arts actually change the color of the uniforms, not just the belts by the way.
I personally have about 10 different uniforms and about 30 belts hehe.
They each have different patches and bars and such.

Yes, I've been studying various martial arts for about 20 years now. And yes, I teach them too.

I found these on MTS2 already.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=195035

Take Care,
CyberBob
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:13 PM
Hi, i was wondering.. is this career compatible with Pets?..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dolphindragon888
Hi, i was wondering.. is this career compatible with Pets?..

I'm Not Sure yet because i still don't have Pet's, but if someone could email me to tell me i would be delighted

Grrovvy Hevens

♥ Music Is My Life ♥
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grrovvyhevens
I'm Not Sure yet because i still don't have Pet's, but if someone could email me to tell me i would be delighted

I have all EPs & SPs. Worked fine for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CyberBob78
I have all EPs & SPs. Worked fine for me.

Yay! Thank You

Grrovvy Hevens

♥ Music Is My Life ♥
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 5:28 AM Last edited by Klove0511 : 14th Apr 2007 at 5:11 AM.
I was playing this career just a little bit ago, and three days in a row it said that he was late for work, thus he was fired. The first day it was understandable, I suppose, since he didn't get to the car until about 10 minutes before work, but the third day I had him standing there, waiting for the car to arrive so he wouldn't be late, and he still was. Any ideas why this is?

*Edit* Additional problems.... On the day off I got a pop-up claiming he missed work.....
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 11:24 PM
it won't work at all for me i got the expansions installed i ne3ed and i've put the un zipped stuff in the downloads folder and the custom content is enabled. its not working at all can you help me please.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:12 AM
It worked in my games, I don't have all EP's or SP's but it worked great.
I just have one qustion/requst to ask... I was wondering if you could make it avalable for teens. If you can, that would be wonderful! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Klove0511
I was playing this career just a little bit ago, and three days in a row it said that he was late for work, thus he was fired. The first day it was understandable, I suppose, since he didn't get to the car until about 10 minutes before work, but the third day I had him standing there, waiting for the car to arrive so he wouldn't be late, and he still was. Any ideas why this is?

*Edit* Additional problems.... On the day off I got a pop-up claiming he missed work.....

I have the same problem. Now she can never get a promotion
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:17 AM
Blue Belt Is Second!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:09 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 11:36 PM
Thank you.