Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Collection (Part 1)

by UK1967 Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 11:53 AM - Updated 1st Jan 2009 at 4:51 PM by JLonier

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Fluffy
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:20 PM
whooo, excellent job there,
this is such an extensive and detailed set!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
Thats awesome! Great work!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
Have to say,Im really looking forward to making my castle now..

Great work :D
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:28 PM
ooo...nice job...ide never use it...dosnt go with my themes...but i like it thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:30 PM
Wonderful set!

I'm always on the prowl for more medieval items to make my lands complete.. this is perfect, thank you :D

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:54 PM
@jmtmom: yes it means part 2 is coming asap. Currently i work on 5 build items and more then 10 decorative items. But i need help on creating doors and windows because i don't understand how i can build (and integrate) my own textures.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:54 PM
medieval cannon? maybe my weapon history is a bit rusty, whatever.... cool, though!
Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:58 PM
Wow. These objects are great for medieval theme and fans.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 9:30 PM
Very nice UK ! I needed it to restart my castle !
A great thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:33 PM
Wonderfull!! It's been long since I don't get nice stuff for my Medieval Neighborhood )
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
medieval cannon? maybe my weapon history is a bit rusty, whatever.... cool, though!

Haha, I thought the same. Cannons came a bit later I think, but that doesn't take away from their awesomeness. I think it make the pack more versitile- the cannons would also work for so many other time periods.
Space Pony
#13 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 11:36 PM
Very nice.
Instructor
#14 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:43 AM
GASP!

Thank you,this is soooo wonderful,FANTASIC work!

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:23 AM
That's so IMPRESSIVE! We lack so much medieval items that i'm awed at your set!
The cannon, cannon balls & dynamite items can serve to remake the civil war! I already got the outfits but i missed these lol now i can make a medieval orcivil war stage with the movie set!
The gallows & dynamite stuff can serve to far west theme; the crane & well to a farm etc... Your set is in fact very versatile! Fantastic! I LOVE it!

This SHOULD be featured!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:32 AM
What a excellent set and thank you for all the wonderful objects here to put in our games.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:00 AM
These look great! Excellent items to make castles and medieval buildings look more realistic and fun. I expect that I'll use the arches and fences the most--even in non-medieval buildings. The cannon and well, are going to be so perfect for creating the atmosphere on the more fortress style castles.

These should be fun! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:14 AM
The gallows are what I have been looking for very nice work

more of my house downloads and other stuff try
WickedSims2~KayR247
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:24 AM
OMG you've answered my prayers!! Its so nice to see I'm not the only person who plays medieval style. I thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Oh an I can 't wait to see part 2.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 5:28 AM
Maybe you should make your own stuff pack. lol, it would be great. good job
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:00 AM
Very nice set! But Dynamite was invented by Nobel in the late 1800's. So I'm assuming the crate and the barrel were supposed to say, "Gunpowder." That was introduced into Europe during the late Dark Ages (c. early 1300's or so).

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Inventor
#22 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 8:08 AM
Absolutely wonderful xxxx Thanks!!
#23 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 8:16 AM
OMG, let me just first say that your attention to detail is so so so so so perfect, this stuff is perfect for movie makers, 20 stars from me ABSOLOUTLY BREATH TAKING.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 8:20 AM
i love medival stuff thanks for sharing awsome job
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 8:33 AM
@Madness: I agree with you. I'm not so good in history. I will upload matching recolors this evening (european time). Then you will find recolors with the inscription "Gunpowder" with a more ancient typeface. In addition i will upload barrel recolors with inscription "Wine" and "Ale".
Page 1 of 4