Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Others: Ben and Juliet (LOST)

by paperbackwriter Posted 8th Nov 2006 at 7:32 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 12:36 AM by paperbackwriter

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:45 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WALKING SPOILERS!!! *stab* We're only on episode 5... or something here in Finland.

...but I forgive you... since it looks like you made amazing job once again. Loves.

PS; Michael and Walt? ^-^; Haha, just reminding.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:10 PM
Very nice, thank you !
I can play lost in the sims now
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:21 PM
Wow. Juliet's spot on. I'm really quite impressed.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:02 PM
Thanks again! They are great! What about Danielle Rouseau (spelling?)? Are you going to do her too? I was so glad when I checked in today and found your new sims here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:41 PM
Wow, ALL of them are REALLY good, especially Locke, Sawyer, and Charlie!!! Well done!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:42 PM
These are GREAT! I am SOOO excited for tonights episode! The Ben and Juliet sims look almost exactly like the real people!

"Your Screams are music to my audio receptors"-General Grievous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 2:12 AM
Thanks everyone for your messages.

Kizzmon and spithead, I might do Walt, Michael and Danielle, as soon as I find good pictures of them.

lizard_luver, like you, I´m very anxious for tonight´s episode. Too bad we´ll have to wait 13 weeks afterwards for the seventh one :/.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 11:53 AM
I can't believe how little praise you get for your sims! I think all your lost sims are amazing and could well be the best resemblance i've ever seen! Thanks and keep creating!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 4:12 PM
Thanksss!!! They're so well made! Have you thought about Alex?? (And Danielle Rousseau as well, but she's been already said :P) I'd specially like an Alex sim in my game ^^ You're great! I wonder what the actors would think if they saw these Sims... Keep on the good work!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:21 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th May 2009 at 1:03 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 13th May 2009 at 1:20 AM. Reason: No pics in signatures, please.
Good job
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:12 AM
These are fantastic! I am completely OBSESSES with LOST, and I sodding well LOVE these sims. I would LOVE to see a Daniel Faraday sim. I think it'd be a nice tribute to him....seeing as he died *weeps*. Dang, he was one of my favourite characters too...oh and so was Locke. So disapoined about him being dead also....ANYWAYS, these be excellent, or, if I were an Other, I'd ay it like this illa exaro praeclarus (Latin, Others 101 tee hee). To all the LOST fans out there, You all everybody (Vos totus sulum somes) and I have enjoyed these sims and will continue to enjoy them. They rock!

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 12:46 AM
Amazing!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:08 AM
too bad Ben dosen't have his usually beaten up face....... Good Job all of them look really good

I used to think i was crazy, then i found Sims :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:25 PM
For some reason they won't work for me, as well as some other characters The installer keeps telling me that i need expansion pack data that is not installed? Help. Please.

Besides that, the ones that did work are fab! Good job!