Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zombie Jill - 10 New Eyes

by ZombieJill Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 5:27 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:57 AM
Thanks a lot, these eyes are really amazing! :stunned:

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:24 AM
Damn they are good ._. And finally some greens that might work well on my me sim, thank you! ^_^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:57 AM
What can I say... still loving the eyes! As I've said before, your collections are my favorites out of all the others I've downloaded.

Cheers!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:19 PM
Dae®N - ^^ Thanks. ^^ Glad you like them!

Nallis - ^_^ You're welcome! ^^ Glad you like them! ^^

bluelady - ^.^ Heehee, thanks. ^_^ I'm very glad you like these, too. ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:25 PM
Beautiful work! Good luck with the upgrades. I'm getting upgraded for Christmas as well. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:06 AM
troubledrose94 - XD A popular improvement, neh? ^^ Well, it'll defiantely be worth it. XD;;; My game hardly runs as it. ^^ Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:37 AM
I think they are beautiful, I was just wondering... where did you get that eyeshadow? I love it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:19 AM
loveable_sim - ^^ They are by Barcelonista at Justsims2. Go under 'Face', then 'Make up by Barcelonista', then 'Shadows'. I think the one I used was... Sweet Shadows. @@ I think. ^_^ Glad you like them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 1:52 AM
Yes ma'am, another brilliant set.. I can already see how to build the right characters around some of them.. Since I do know how your eyes look in game, I can see enough difference from your shots that those two blue ones will be awesome. (and you know I am a sucker for dark brown eyes ) Thank you again for sharing with all of us.. Your eye collections are definitely worth having in my game & I recommend them to all. There is one other person that has recently uploaded eyes and he (Tyler2009) and your, eyes, are the only eyes I've been using in my game since. :lovestruc

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 6:04 AM
nychic_emt - ^.^ Wow... I feel special. ^_^ Thank you so much! ^.^ I am very glad you like 'em!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows