Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Groovy Party" set (extension of the "WayCoolinary" modular set)

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 16th Nov 2006 at 12:34 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2006 at 1:00 PM by MaryLou & Numenor

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:37 AM
Looove the new objects, thanks a bunch!
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:46 AM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:49 AM
That's "groovy" Haha. Thanks guys.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 1:50 AM
These are really Neato Your Groovy Party set completes me, or at least my sims feel that way lol We all say Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:59 AM
thank you! thank you!
i needed this
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:17 AM
Awesome new objects, thank you both

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 8:34 AM
Awsome! Thank you. The big table will be great for garden parties and big family reunions.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:41 PM
my sims hanna and jeffery thank you! they will now be able to host parties in their big house! :-)

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:34 PM
Excellent - thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:27 PM
Love this set! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:20 AM
I was wondering when we were going to see that umbrella in your screenshots for the way coolinary set. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:39 AM
Thank you so much. Now I can complete my house.
Great work!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:41 AM
I want to say thanks the set is great but I am having a problem with the Small 4-seating dining table it is in the buy catalog but i can not "buy" it as in I click on the picture and go to place it and it wont place the item decription wont come up either the rest of the set works great though If you need to know I have the EPs Uni and OFB...Thanks again for all the great things you guys/gals come up with.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 10:36 PM
I can't wait to see this in my game!

Where ever you go, there you are!
Theorist
#16 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:10 PM
i I Lurvvvvvvvvvvvvv Groovy thinsg, Seriously, Check my profile, But This is soooooooo good! I Luve it sooo much!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:40 PM
Great set for creating a groovy nightclub, I also have some MM Groove addons to complete interior

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:01 AM
thanks