Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tatooine Hood (3 parts)

by marie_fay Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 7:08 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2006 at 3:24 PM by marie_fay

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM
Nice and stunning hood, well done mariefay

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:17 PM
Looks like knight 1400's long time ago.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:03 PM
lookin' good. i was going to make that hood too...though my pc blew-up. so, it was sent out to get fixed and i am waiting for it to come back.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 6:52 AM
omg...you are amazing...looks fantastic...yeah still need to figure out what's wrong with my sims *CRIES*

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:39 AM
This looks fantastic! Well done! Your Star Wars texturing is number 1!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 8:25 PM
Thanks!! I love it. I was just thinking though, I think I like the hood without the headscarf at all, but there is no hair. So maybe if you could put some hair on that one it might look even better. Thanks. I am sure the hairdo she had under that was the same one that goes with the tatooine white dress which she is wearing under this hood and cloak. But since it is yours, whatever you like to do. Anyway, thank you for all of your hard work and for all the dresses you make for us. Keep it up.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 12:53 AM
Very nice. I love it! Too bad the link to the jedi and sith hoods is deleted
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 4:58 AM
Looks like Bipsouille deleted the thread for the headcover.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:32 PM
Until a few years ago, Star Wars was an annual family movie marathon over a week. You've done a great job capturing the various styles of Padme. This hood (with the cloak you created) are among my favorites. The shimmering silver material makes it not seem so heavy. I do love how diverse it is as well. For this reason it moves beyond Padme and can be worn by humans and fantasy characters alike. I also like that you created an alternative version for your original hood. This one allows for hair (or horns even) to be seen when creating a Sim.

Thank you for all of your creations!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 3:45 PM
Hey,it looks like the hood mesh is here under Themes/Star Wars at the end of the page.