Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

St Louis Rams Bedroom (requested)

by SwtNess2 Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 11:49 PM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:39 PM
hey buddy... I love your work on the NFL themed bedroom sets. However, there's only one team for me, and I haven't seen it done yet... so I was wondering when (if ever) you're going to do an Oakland Raiders bedroom set... please?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TNT(dynamite)
hey buddy... I love your work on the NFL themed bedroom sets. However, there's only one team for me, and I haven't seen it done yet... so I was wondering when (if ever) you're going to do an Oakland Raiders bedroom set... please?

Thanks. lol actually I am currently working on a raiders set. Watch the downloads page!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:25 AM
hey can you make a st louis blues bed room. Please don't put stuff that requires university. I have mansion and garden, free time, bon voyage, seasons, nightlife, teen style, open for buisness, and celebration stuff. I don't want to rush you but i would like it soon.